Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmainham question!

Options
  • 24-07-2008 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

How (the fuck) do i get from Kilmainham, say Kilmainham Goal, to the nearest 19A bus stop?

Please help!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

Best of getting bus back into town and getting the 19a outside Dunnes on Georges st - it goes no where near Kilmainham

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

take a right at the gaol, walk up towards inchicore (pass a spar) take a left at the lights and get the 19 to the end of the south circular road or lenoards corner then pick up a 19a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Jon, my hero of the hour, I am going to print that out now and take it with me.

Tonight I have to get from
    Kilmainham - Harold's Cross - Town - Harolds Cross

If I get the 19A it means I won't have to go
    Kilmainham - Town - Harold's Cross - Town - Harolds Cross

Not so long ago I was trying to get to Harolds Cross from Kilmainham and ended up in Palmerstown!!

Cheers for the map. I'll give it a go. I can't do any worse than ending up out past Clondalkin!

The 18 bus was my saviour that night :D

• Advertisement

Neesa wrote: »
    Cheers for the map. I'll give it a go. I can't do any worse than ending up out past Clondalkin!

The 18 bus was my saviour that night :D

ill assume your female :pac: :pac:

Don't I look like a female??

303748-beachmeeav.png

If not then yes, I am. :D And I was a scaredy female that night walking through Ballyfermot, Cherry Orchard and Palmerstown on my own. Not a blue clue how to get back to Dublin 6.

It's funny now, it wasn't then!

Okay, I'm off! If I'm not back tomorrow to tell you how I got on please send a search party out for me. Knowing my luck I'll be wandering aimlessly around Finglas or something!

:P nothing wrong with cherry orchard... quite respectible folk :D

Nothing at all. Except when you're supposed to be in Harolds Cross!! :p

Okay, I'm still in one piece so I consider that a success!

• Advertisement

well done! See what a bit of planning (and boards) does for ya! :D

Advertisement