Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How would you describe your "Look"

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

I tend to rock the dragged-through-a-hedge-backwards/didn't-get-home-last-night chic. With pink hair. Gotta have pink hair.

ooh, im quite good with that look too... with more of a leaning towards purple/black hair though.

best dishevelled lover three years running, coming second to, a picket fence, white, 9-5 who's just alive. beyond repair, there, is nothing to say, save some fading regrets, yet, i can't be without this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Daytime: baggy jeans and t-shirts. OR shorts t-shirts and flipflops!

Night time SLASH going out clothes: Dresses, pencil skirts, flouncy tops and heels. Ov not all at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Piste wrote: »
    I know :(

At least they give a 10% student discount.

Make the rrp 5 times what it costs to make in Indonesia/ship it here and then give them a 10% discount. The sheep are too stupid not to throw away their cash at a perceived bargain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

My trusty cord blazers are needed when I have to dress to impress!

God no. I hate the Leinster rugby look. Do you think that just because I live on the southside I'm a rugger-loving, Heino-drinking poshie? I am offended Sir! :pac:

Sorry GT It was uh.... the combo of Southside /Blazers /Your name - that led me to that mistaken conclusion.....sorry!

The Crown wrings his hands, bows and exits the forum backwards......

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

Sorry GT It was uh.... the combo of Southside /Blazers /Your name - that led me to that mistaken conclusion.....sorry!

The Crown wrings his hands, bows and exits the forum backwards......

LOL, not a bother FC, apology accepted! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,118 ✭✭✭DenMan

Pretty normal I have to say, jeans and a t-shirt guy. I also like three quarter short trousers, they look cool. I don't spend my money on expensive clothes (cheap enough) as I would rather be doing something else with my money than spending it on over-expensive, over-inflated clothes. I'm comfortable with who I am. Been wearing more dark clothes recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Jeans and t-shirt guy myself. I usually stick with dark-ish t-shirts and tops, adds mystery :pac:

I always get called hippy cuz of the long hair - meh, I was called a goth cuz I listened to Metallica in school despite not wearing any goth / metalhead-like attire...............then they all got into Korn and Limp Shìtkit :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Jeans and tshirt generally.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

I dress like a wheelbarrow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

My look by day is shirt, tie and suit. By night it is jeans and t shirt or just shirt. Impressively mediocre some may think, but I choose not to be defined by the cloth I cover my body with. I'd prefer to classes in terms of my opinions, the way I treat others etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Jigsaw wrote: »
    My look by day is shirt, tie and suit. By night it is jeans and t shirt or just shirt. Impressively mediocre some may think, but I choose not to be defined by the cloth I cover my body with. I'd prefer to classes in terms of my opinions, the way I treat others etc.

Always the gentleman Jigsaw, until they take you home and you unleash your inner beast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

A mix of

This
    This
    This
    and lots of firetrap/comfortable/sporty clothing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Does everyone wear skinny jeans in Ireland now? All the girls wear them now, except for fatties. And blokes wear them too. Also "fluro" seems to be in vogue, with the teenage crew especially. You see all kinds of freaky fashions here in Melbourne, people are more reserved with hairstyles and dress in Ireland, because scumbags will beat you for it and people will give you grief down the pub or at work.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I wear my badger costume all day, every day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Well according to this thread I do the IFSC lady look during the week (yes I have long winter coat, its cold here)
    But other than that I keep it classic
    No point looking at pics in ten yrs + and thinking WHATTTTT was I wearing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

LouOB wrote: »
    Well according to this thread I do the IFSC lady look during the week

Me too! Only problem is i'm a boy and that sort of thing is frowned upon...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Sorry to go on a rant again about age and body types but the mention of three quarter trousers reminds me that this, along with the skinny black tee, can be a fashion disaster.

I.E large lumps of men tippin -or over - 40 should be aware THIS LOOK IS NOT FOR ME.

Saw a couple of the above in a shopping centre recently, also to be found in disgustingly large quantities in the popular Med holiday resorts - usually teamed with a set of milk white calves and day glo trainers.

FOOkin ell !!

Advertisement