Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanting to know your Experiences, Adventures and Recommendations!!

Options
  • 24-07-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I'm going travelling South East Asia the 24th September 08 with my boyfriend for 3months,i've travelled parts of America,New Zealand and Australia before.
    This is our planned stops for Asia-

Thailand,Laos,Vietnam,Cambodia,Malaysia,Brunei and Singpore.

The things we've palanned so far are,Mahout training course in Chiang Ma,Formula 1 Grand Prix in Singapore,Mount Kinabalu trek,Gibbon experenice in Laos and possibly a few more treks along the way.

My question to ye guys is, is there adventures or experenice ye would recommend to us?and for the things we've organised have any of ye done them and how was it?

Also just so ye have an idea of length of stay in each place,it will possibly be 5days each,more depending how much there is to do and how much we like each place.

Looking forward to reading the comments back

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement