Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair infraction for kdouglas

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

The Master wrote: »
    Yes I do support this idea but I'm of the opinion that the entire airsoft community would prefer that IAA matters were discussed on the IAA forums

i knowthat is what you believe

i disagree

weeder wrote: »
    jesus, kd said he going to be overly strict, which he is doing because it is the ONLY way to keep things civil, then you are crying about getting shat on over nothing when all thats happened you was a bare infraction.

how about this tigger, if you dont like it you know where the door is
    kd is a bang on moderator, even if im not a fan of the others

i've no issue with kd

he infracted me before and i apologised for tating up his time and that was on an iaa issue also

but
    i didn't deserve an infraction in my opinion so i don't like him pulling rank like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

its his right to, and its your previllage to post here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Bah, this is all getting very tiresome, anyone fancy a pint? I think we all get along much better in Real Life (tm)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

kdouglas wrote: »
    Bah, this is all getting very tiresome, anyone fancy a pint? I think we all get along much better in Real Life (tm)

Naw I hate your guts in RL as well. Plus that P90 of yours as well!

• Advertisement

ursogheylolz....................
    /me gets coat

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I think we all get along much better in Real Life (tm)

Don't we all shoot at each other in Real Life?:pac:

gandalf wrote: »
    Naw I hate your guts in RL as well. Plus that P90 of yours as well!

Pfft.. your just jealous.

ursogheylolz....................
    /me gets coat

Just missing a BBQ and some impromptu furniture now.

What kind of pr0n do women watch?
    The Master wrote: »
    Don't we all shoot at each other in Real Life?:pac:

Nah, let's be honest, we mostly stand around and talk about shooting eachother.

admins.jpg

nuff said

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Classic lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭silver haze

let me tell you the way the airsoft forum is broken down.
    at the upper elechelons we have
    the Mods who happen to be IAA members

The A-team:
    KDouglas Gandalf Lemming

then we have the wannabe mods, also IAA members

The B-team:
    Motosam NakedDex Gatling Vtec

then there are the slightly N00bish hangers on:

The C-team:
    Lethal Bullet Weeder Ponanddrop ect.
    appologies if i have left anyone out.

if you make a statement that question the upper tier of the group you can be sure as cancer that the B-team will be the first ones to retort that statement, back seat mod and then report the post.
    this is especially true of any thing IAA related, or otherwise non-conformant to their views.

the C-team will also be quick to jump in but will see how the tide is going first and will be somewhat more infantile in their response, although they do not seem to get as worked up as the B-team, with their long winded and provocatory responces.

tigger while i feel for you and whydave's infraction you are wasting your time, both here in lolcat country and in the airsoft forum as a whole.

these guys run it and have a few friends to back their agenda so you will always be outnumbered in an online argument, there really is no point trying anymore, as hard done by as you feel.

and then they wonder why that place is a breeding ground for trolls.
    walk away, itll be better in the long run.

let it all out silver haze , wouldn't want you holding anything back.

what team am I on?

Oh man, not even gonna indulge your little conspiracy theory.

didnt seem to mention oisin who isnt an IAA member, funny that, i think its called propaganda.

if you noticed i dont post on the airsoft forum a whole lot anymore usually because ive nothing to say or dont have time to read it, thus invalidating your whole tiering idea,
    yo were banned from there long ago because you broke the rules, end of and the same goes for your alter ego's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

then we have the wannabe mods, also IAA members

The B-team:
    Motosam NakedDex Gatling Vtec

if you make a statement that question the upper tier of the group you can be sure as cancer that the B-team will be the first ones to retort that statement, back seat mod and then report the post.
    this is especially true of any thing IAA related, or otherwise non-conformant to their views.

the C-team will also be quick to jump in but will see how the tide is going first and will be somewhat more infantile in their response, although they do not seem to get as worked up as the B-team, with their long winded and provocatory responces.

I can't speak for the other lads but I'm not an IAA member so I can't really see how I could be seen as supporting or conforming to IAA views? Surely if I was that worked up about it I would have offered an opinion on the thread in question?
    In fact, I generally stay as far away from IAA topics as possible.
    As such, I'd like that misinformation retracted.

(FYI: for those unfamiliar with the airsoft forum, whenever people see the name Silver Haze on an airsoft related post there's usually a groan and a "here we go again" thrown in).

Aren't you banned from the airsoft forum for general trouble-making and ****-stirring? Oh wait, I forgot, there's a conspiracy afoot.

This has gone radically off-topic. Calling the reputations of various boards.ie > airsoft contributors into question really isn't on. Especially given the OP topic has nothing to do with it.

ive never been an iaa member either

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The infraction was valid.

Was there any other relevant business?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Tigger wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56672788&postcount=20

how does that deserve an infraction

this is deliberate bias because i dare to ask whether the iaa is in the hearts of the airsoft community

Your telling other users what to do, as such its back seat modding, if it was me I may infract you to
    learn from it and move on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭silver haze

NakedDex wrote: »
    I can't speak for the other lads but I'm not an IAA member so I can't really see how I could be seen as supporting or conforming to IAA views? Surely if I was that worked up about it I would have offered an opinion on the thread in question?
    In fact, I generally stay as far away from IAA topics as possible.
    As such, I'd like that misinformation retracted.

(FYI: for those unfamiliar with the airsoft forum, whenever people see the name Silver Haze on an airsoft related post there's usually a groan and a "here we go again" thrown in).

Aren't you banned from the airsoft forum for general trouble-making and ****-stirring? Oh wait, I forgot, there's a conspiracy afoot.

This has gone radically off-topic. Calling the reputations of various boards.ie > airsoft contributors into question really isn't on. Especially given the OP topic has nothing to do with it.

reputations, get fu*king real sham.
    i retract the IAA conotation, but sure as fu*k will not retract the wannabe mod, cos thats what you are.
    youre so close to your mod badge you can almost taste it.....but not quite there yet.
    a few more hundred post backing up your little buds and you might....some day...maybe.
    the fact remains that while i illustrated my poin using a hierarchy, the above name individuals will always back each other up.....always

by the way im banned from no-where
    i just choose not to post there
    :D:D:D
    jokes on you
    :D

who's this we you talk about, the rest of the B-team is it?

(FYI: when ever we Dex's name we think oh no here comes that opinionated pompus poster, coming along to no doubt educate us ignorant masses whit his super engineering brain.)
    i like the M4 you painted, i did the same with m m4 and a can of xmas silver spray.
    did you get the idea from that lad on arnies who sprayed his AK gold.
    ive never been an iaa member either

i appologise for tainting you with the filthy IAA brush, you must feel like a rape victim crying in the shower, desperately trying to wash the dirt off but it just wont go away....it wont go away
    im sorry for your troubles

i deliberately left out oisin as he did the honourable thing, quit the IAA as he felt that he could not mod here and be a member of that organisation, without having a conflict of interests....if only others could follow in his footsteps, the all this sh1t would never raise its head again.

seamus wrote: »
    The infraction was valid.

Was there any other relevant business?

yes i've an issue with the name calling and OCD comments from gandalf

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

If you have a problem.
    Report the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The OCD comment was just trolling.

I'm thinking about the rest. You have to agree that you provoked it however by directly attacking the IAA team.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement