Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puke and Bec's.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Ah he so loves her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Truly sickening. She'd probably perform oral sex on him in front of everyone if she thought it would save her skin.

I really hope that waste of space gets the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Truly sickening. She'd probably perform oral sex on him in front of everyone if she thought it would save her skin.

I really hope that waste of space gets the boot.

Jade is probably her Idol , thats the only reason I can think of for her to act like that.:rolleyes:
    Jeeze , their parents must be mortified.

Bex is still favourite to go at this point.
    Betting Says Bex Is Gone
    Bex is the current short priced favourite to go and she is a best price of 2/9 with Paddy Power and Stan James but she is as short as 1/7 with Bet365. At this stage she seems extremely likely to be the one who leaves as the Big Brother betting is rarely wrong about these things. It would take Darnell or Mohamed doing something extremely offensive for one of those two to leave.

I really hope the public boot her out.

Seems Puke and Bec's were at the root of what happened with the Rachel thing, I never had Rex down as gullible but he should have said his piece to Rachel in private , instead of falling in with the other two's obvious attempt to (catch) her out.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Wow, she is really trying to step it up with Luke in order to stay.
    :eek:

Jeeze , I don't know what she must be thinking, ....no wait , Money!
    If she can't win she is certainly going after deals with fish and chip papers.
    But no one could respect her now so she will never get enough money to buy back what she has lost, somehow I don't think she will care.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

The sooner this walrus gets off my t.v. the better. She truly is everything I loathe about this generation of people.

It must be a real kick in the teeth to Mario that this annoying fat mess was kept in ahead of him.

Yeah, I do have to agree there, the facilitator is missed ,I find myself looking out for health and safety risks when watching , daft I know but i got so used to him pointing them out that I am looking for them now.:rolleyes:

I saw BBBM and it seemed like there was a clear attempt to lobby hard to keep Bex. Both 'celebrities' wanted her to stay and even the host was pushing for her to stay.

I'm so sick of the sight of her. Right now on the live show she's been admitting she'd never go for Luke in real life.

• Advertisement

Right now on the live show she's been admitting she'd never go for Luke in real life.

That's because I don't think she 'goes' for blokes in general. She seems like the kind of girl who goes out, gets ale'd up, and then whichever bloke buys her a kebab, and or, holds her hair whilst she gets sick, she'll give a tug to on the way home in the taxi.

I saw BBBM and it seemed like there was a clear attempt to lobby hard to keep Bex. Both 'celebrities' wanted her to stay and even the host was pushing for her to stay.

I'm so sick of the sight of her. Right now on the live show she's been admitting she'd never go for Luke in real life.

I make up my own mind about people , and I noticed that tonight too, they wont sway me that easily , she is at the moment saying how drunk she is so who knows what's to come.:rolleyes:

Anyone watching the live show? Apparently Bex kissed Mohammed and now Luke is upset about it.

Apparently he said Mo might have sealed his fate because Luke's fans will be angry at him? :pac:

Anyone watching the live show? Apparently Bex kissed Mohammed and now Luke is upset about it.

Apparently he said Mo might have sealed his fate because Luke's fans will be angry at him? :pac:

For someone who studies politics, and should be aware off all outcomes, his predictions are always way off, skewed by his own massive bias. Has it not occurred to him that if he had any fans, that they would vote Bex out for 2 timing him.

What a moronic little pleb.

The little soft sod looks like he has used the hair straighteners and makeup tonight. Stu mk III. Hope the little creep is reduced to tears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭madser

She's so desperate its pathetic:eek::rolleyes:

I am definitely gonna try to stay with this tonight, cause we wont see it all on tomorrow's show.:rolleyes:

This whole thing is stomach-churning to watch.

Imagine Davina tomorrow. Poor Luke! :rolleyes:

Why does he keep going on about 'if I did it with Sara', cop on you sad lad, she wouldn't touch you with a barge lol.

LOL at Stu walking in on a horribly cringeworthy attempt by Bex to win her man (boy) back.

Thank God for the Boards,:D ,Oops, and the Mod's!:D

Is it just me or is Bex's Cov accent really grating. 'I swuuuuuar Luke, I really like yeooouw'

• Advertisement

Is it just me or is Bex's Cov accent really grating. 'I swuuuuuar Luke, I really like yeooouw'

I know what you mean Charlie mchyeooow.:D
    Couldn't help it.;)

Why does he keep going on about 'if I did it with Sara', cop on you sad lad, she wouldn't touch you with a barge lol.

Yeah that was priceless. 'How would you feel if I kissed Sehwa'?

I bet she'd laugh her arse off if she heard that.

Puke to Chewbecca.
    " If you go tomorrow , I Will."
    Hears hoping.:D

Oh great she's got her baps out again. :rolleyes:

Doesn't she realise, the more she get's the puppies out the less deals and offers are gonna come her way?
    Why pay for what you already have?:eek:

Luke ,"you've done enough rebecca ", you've done enough "
    Lets hope she has,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Luke and bex are no more :( what am i going to watch now!! Nobody else was anywhere near as funny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Puke and Chewbecca?

Worst attempt at name dig ever.

akamossy wrote: »
    Luke and bex are no more :( what am i going to watch now!! Nobody else was anywhere near as funny

We're all ntitled to our own opinion but, :rolleyes:x10

• Advertisement

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Puke and Chewbecca?

Worst attempt at name dig ever.

Yeah, fat mess just has more of a zing to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement