Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puke and Bec's.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Namesco wrote: »
    Why? what's wrong:confused: their only getting their point across

Ah , yes I know that , I started the thread and because the two people involved are now gone I did not want it to be taking up space.
    I thought I had the right to ask for it to be locked.
    No ?.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Ah , yes I know that , I started the thread and because the two people involved are now gone I did not want it to be taking up space.
    I thought I had the right to ask for it to be locked.
    No ?.:)

no no, u wrote that message right after i posted a comment. in other words, u were asking the mods, to either ban me or warn me, because i annoyed u in another thread. now stop trying to cover up wat YOU started.

thats what it looked like to me anyway.if im wrong fair enough, lock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

no no, u wrote that message right after i posted a comment. in other words, u were asking the mods, to either ban me or warn me, because i annoyed u in another thread. now stop trying to cover up wat YOU started.

thats what it looked like to me anyway.if im wrong fair enough, lock it.
    For the life of me I cannot understand why you have a problem with me.
    If you look back and check you will find we both posted at exactly the same time.
    It is coincidence that your post went in before mine.
    I have never tried to ban you.
    Please do not PM me again as your messages are not very polite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i think its you that has the problem with me. i wont pm you again, it wasnt nasty, i just asked you to stop trying to portray me as being a troll and trying to get the mods to put me to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm not really following BB, so I'll leave this one for JBoyle to look after.

Keep it friendly though... If you continue sniping at each other, it will be locked (or even worse, your bickering posts will be removed, and all that will be left are those horrible pics) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Mr E wrote: »
    I'm not really following BB, so I'll leave this one for JBoyle to look after.

Keep it friendly though... If you continue sniping at each other, it will be locked (or even worse, your bickering posts will be removed, and all that will be left are those horrible pics) :D

Gonna lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement