Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football this weekend 25->/07/08

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

kerash wrote: »
    I cant believe Dundalk are top of the league.

Neither can I tbh, they've shown sfa against us in our league meetings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

How much is that Celtic 11 costing the club , Because i know that it wont be cheap. Now imagine the outcry if freeman is playing , I'm under the impression that he is in-fact your only fit striker ? What is the situation with that gogo guy you signed off bray excuse the spelling of course ;)

I cant believe Dundalk are top of the league.
    That is all.

Did you believe the scoreline on Monday night going home , I certainly did. Oh that came across very defensive didn't it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yep, I don't reckon Mr Keely will make the same mistake, and I don't know how much the Celtic game is costing.

Georgescu.

He's decent, looks lively, and better than anything else in the division. Not an out and out striker though, more of a off the shoulder, make chances for other lads.

Oh, and I wouldn't call Freeman a striker either. I'd call him shíte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Sarge wrote: »
    Did you believe the scoreline on Monday night going home , I certainly did. Oh that came across very defensive didn't it. :)

Your defence Sagre, is certainly better than ours was, I am not actually delusional.

Des, I see you observed Freemans special quality.

*Sarge, i made your name french by accident and french it shall stay!

Your defence Sagre, is certainly better than ours was, I am not actually delusional.

Des, I see you observed Freemans special quality.

*Sarge, i made your name french by accident and french it shall stay!

No problem mate LOL !!!

but guys the point here is : Its about wining games who cares about looking / playing good , the three points is all that counts. As Shelbourne found out tonight and longford on Monday night.

Advertisement