Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for summerslam tickets..

• 24-07-2008 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭

anyone know where to buy summerslam tickets for a good price?
    myself and my buddy will be goin to indianapolis for the event and we need tickets...lookin for floor tickets for a decent price!...

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05004047029FAA67?artistid=807358&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

I think floor tickets might be sold out. The only way you'd get them would be off Ebay. But there's only a small percentage of floor seats that actually have a good view, so you'd be paying a fortune for decent floor seats. Balcony seats are still on sale, I'd get them for a decent enough view

More might go on sale nearer the event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Great Khali is drawing already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

ticketmaster only has nosebleed seats left... willin to pay at the most 350 dollars each... was hopin for the first few rows to get a chair..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

ticketmaster only has nosebleed seats left... willin to pay at the most 350 dollars each... was hopin for the first few rows to get a chair..

so you are willing to pay $350 at most for seats that cost $330 after tax and other fees on TM and are now gone :confused:

the only way you are going to attain $350 ringside seats for summerslam is either:
    a.hope more become available on ticketmaster
    b.look through ebay and maybe you might find a bargain, ie. a legit new seller that nobody is bidding on
    c.find someone who got free ringside tickets and don't want to go and are willing to sell at facevalue

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

The lower tiered seats are going for $300+ on ebay so you haven't a hope of getting up front for $350. In fact, the cheapest floor seats I seen on ebay were $750 each.

• Advertisement

thats why stubhub.com is so great!

they have good seats at a decent price, but they only deliver to a uk or us address...i could get them shipped to someone in the uk or us but thats a bit too much hassle thats why i was askin if anyone knew anywhere else!

to all those nay sayers who said i woudnt get floor tickets for a decent price, prepare to eat your words!

i purchased TWO floor tickets, row 3, for summerslam for a grand total of 720 dollars and thats DELIVERED to my door.

by my reckoning, with ticketmaster booking fees i only paid less than a hundred bucks over the ticketmaster price!

whaddya think!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

to all those nay sayers who said i woudnt get floor tickets for a decent price, prepare to eat your words!

i purchased TWO floor tickets, row 3, for summerslam for a grand total of 720 dollars and thats DELIVERED to my door.

by my reckoning, with ticketmaster booking fees i only paid less than a hundred bucks over the ticketmaster price!

whaddya think!!!

Where did you purchase them from?

I'll believe it when you upload a photo of you with said tickets or some Summerslam photos!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Where did you purchase them from?

I'll believe it when you upload a photo of you with said tickets or some Summerslam photos!

LOL @ chopperbyrne questioning someone's creditabilty.

rovert wrote: »
    LOL @ chopperbyrne questioning someone's creditabilty.

I'm not doubting he thinks he's purchased them, just wouldn't be surprised if in a week or so, we get a very angry post about being ripped off.

Fingers crossed he hasn't been though and he can enjoy Summerslam.

Oh an WTF is creditabilty??? :D

• Advertisement

I'm not doubting he thinks he's purchased them, just wouldn't be surprised if in a week or so, we get a very angry post about being ripped off.

Sorry, I’ve been arguing with a moron in another thread.

i got them from ebay, and i have my fingers crossed also that i didnt get fakes or somethin!

but if not ill gladly post my photos and my summerslam chair that ill be gettin!

i got them from ebay, and i have my fingers crossed also that i didnt get fakes or somethin!

but if not ill gladly post my photos and my summerslam chair that ill be gettin!

Was it a seller with positive feedback who only accepts PayPal?

If it was, then you should be fine.

Was it a seller with positive feedback who only accepts PayPal?

If it was, then you should be fine.

yup!:D

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Excellent - you did very well getting tickets for only $360! Enjoy it!

yup!:D

So I wont be hearing you on Joe Duffy then.

rovert wrote: »
    So I wont be hearing you on Joe Duffy then.

:D hahaha! brilliant

I do hope the entire thing is as stress free as possible.

Advertisement