Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Take Out Food In Blanch

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I'm assuming that she was getting that before she turned vegetarian :P

I have the same problem CTYIgirl, the vegetarian options are crap in Ginseng if you're getting the stuff from the buffet thing, they do have a good few options though if you order off the menu :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Ordered from indieathome.com on Saturday. Well actually ordered food from there but to order online had to use just-eat.ie, which is very odd and there's no mention on the site but I decided to try just-eat and there it was.

Anyway the food was fab! Had previously ordered Indian from letseatin but curries always arrived with a layer of oil on top. Not with my food from indieathome, it was the best Indian food I've had in six years of living in D15. Can see us become regular customers!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scifi77

A work colleague of mine swears by Thai Garden

athtrasna wrote: »
    Ordered from indieathome.com on Saturday. Well actually ordered food from there but to order online had to use just-eat.ie, which is very odd and there's no mention on the site but I decided to try just-eat and there it was.

Anyway the food was fab! Had previously ordered Indian from letseatin but curries always arrived with a layer of oil on top. Not with my food from indieathome, it was the best Indian food I've had in six years of living in D15. Can see us become regular customers!

Very expensive all the same though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

I also order from [EMAIL="Indie@home"]Indie@home[/EMAIL] and I find them great. I have a sensitive tummy and 95% of the time I am affected badly the next day from Indian food but I put up with it because I love Indian food, but I don't have this problem with the food that I get from [EMAIL="Indie@home"]Indie@home[/EMAIL].

You can get a Chicken Madras with Pilau rice included for €8 at [EMAIL="Indie@home"]Indie@home[/EMAIL], which I find very reasonable tbh. but you have to ask for it when you phone the order in. Read their menu and look at the €8 meal deal. they have a wide range of dishes, the average costing €8.25 with the Pilau rice costing an extra €2.25. €10.50 might seem like alot compared to the local Chinese curries but tbh there is absolutely no comparison between Indian and Chinese curries. Chinese curries are packed with MSG's and cheap ingrediants and [EMAIL="Indie@home"]Indie@home[/EMAIL] use totally natural ingredients.

I normally collect my own and the place is spotlessly clean and they normally have it for me within 15 mins which is better than the 40 mins I used to have to wait when I ordered from some of the other Indian takeaways in the area.

Definitely one to try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

suey71 wrote: »
    I normally collect my own and the place is spotlessly clean and they normally have it for me within 15 mins which is better than the 40 mins

Where are they located please???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

amdublin wrote: »
    Where are they located please???

Coming from Clonsilla Village, head towards Molloys Off licence. Take the turn to the left just before Molloys. Then immediate left, hug the building to the right, then left, and its there. They have a big sign saying INDIE. There ph. No. is 018999777.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Bumping this thread to add Wan's Chinese in Blanchardstown village. You can't order online alas but we've started using it in the past few months and it's the best Chinese food we've had in the 8 years we've lived in D15. Fantastic flavour at taste, great quality meats in the dishes too. It's in St. Brigid's shopping centre http://www.communityvoice.ie/pages/CV163/CV163b04.htm

Advertisement