Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap hairdressers in Tullamore??

Options
  • 24-07-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a cheap hairdresser in Tullamore? I used to go to studio one but they've upped their price to €50 for a wash, cut and blow dry...then again my friends day thats not too much...still does anyone know anywhere cheaper?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Sorry, no help.....50 fing euro.....

Hope they are using water that was carried here from the summit of the alps on the back of virgins for that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

ha ha! well i think my friend said hairflair is only 25 so i'll have to investigate that

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

hairflair €25, i'd find that hard to believe!last time i got a wash,cut and blowdry there its was near €50!:eek:

I head over to peter mark in athlone, its bout €43 and i get to browse the shops too!!:D:D

Advertisement