Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first night out on the town in 10 months!!

Options
  • 24-07-2008 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

girlies,
    it's my first time going all out in the town up here in fundalk (as we like to call it) since oct. so can't wait. but feel i'm a bit out on the loop here a bit. or am i over exaurating??

i am hoping i don't get too tired and will want to go home early as i used to love dancing the night away when i had money and now that i have some again am really looking forward to a girly night out.

am not even sure what to wear. any idea's??

Comments

Good for you! :)

Your far too excited to be overcome by tiredness.

I'm the last person to offer fashion advice.

Things seem to be a bit casual at the moment, my beloved sparkles have had their day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

oh oh i know what ill wear.
    ill do my carrie bradshaw outfit. it's my knee length denims with a loose flowery top my mother brought me back from egypt (very carrie) and my denimy type wedges. i so love that look.

mollybird wrote: »
    ill do my carrie bradshaw outfit. it's my knee length denims with a loose flowery top my mother brought me back from egypt (very carrie) and my denimy type wedges. i so love that look.

Sounds perfect. :)

Be good now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Your far too excited to be overcome by tiredness.

Exactly what i was thinking! Have a good night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

mollybird wrote: »

That's what your wearing... Sounds fab:D

Have a ball:pac:

• Advertisement

actually it's a tad too causual to be going to the nightclub so don't think ill go down that route. if just going to pub it would be fine. so need to think again but something with those denims.

crap i knew this would happen. something with my black and white shoes and those denims. guess will have to raid my wardrobe when i get home from work after lunch.

Sexy low cut black top might be nice...

When's the big night out?

it's bloody cancelled. am going mad. was so looking forward to it and all:(

No way, and you were so worked up for it.. Is there no-one you can go on the tear with..?

You deserve it by the sounds of it:)

my best mate coming up from cork for def on sat and may be going out next fri to. will just have to keep my cashola till then.

• Advertisement

Bread 'n water for you love so and then go on the lash big time:p

Advertisement