Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardboard cut-outs....?

Options
  • 25-07-2008 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Where could I get a human life-sized cardboard cut-out, with picture attached made in the city? Like those ones in banks etc...

Really wierd question I know!

And if anyone knew rough prices for one, that'd be cool!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

not being smart but couldnt you ask the gardaí?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

i's say to ask the people in the bank who their advertiser/ promotions company is ..

or if you see one look at the back of it is.. they would probably have the company name..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Why would a blow up doll not do the job for you, and I won't ask what job you need to be done :rolleyes:.

There used to be a guy on Tuckey street who ran an advertising/promo company. He did loads of that kind of stuff. I don't know if he is still there or not, but he was in the top floor above the furniture shop on Tuckey street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

I asked someone and she told me that some sign-making companies can make them for you.. there ya go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

Cool, cheers for the ideas and help lads, and in response to the blow-up-doll idea - tis not for that kinda thing, tis for a daft gift!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

One of the binding shops on Wash St definitely does this. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called though. It's the one near the model shop though and iirc they would only do it 6ft tall. It was cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

AFC, get it online. Who's it for and when do you need it? I'm down in Cork this weekend - do you want me to try Dub?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Try Bandon Printing, think its in Bandon Office Supplies, i have always found these cheapest for printing jobs and they seem to do all odd stuff

Advertisement