Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back to (reddish) black

Options
  • 25-07-2008 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Went blonde in March, went back to black yesterday......well a sort of reddy black.

God, its weird looking in the mirror.....gave myself a big shock when i looked in the mirror this am!!

I don't know if i like it or not, even though its pretty close to my natural colour!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

It's just going to take a bit of getting used to, I went from blonde to dark brown over the weekend and for the first few days every time I caught my reflection in a mirror I had to go back and take a second look. If after a few days you still don't like it maybe you could get some lowlights to brighten it a bit? I changed my colour again last night, the shade I had just didn't suit me, it drained all the colour from my face. I'm now a red head, well not quite, it's like a toned down version of Ashlee Simpson's new colour. It's not a colour I'd ever have picked for myself (it was supposed to be light/medium brown), but I love it, I would have thought it would make me look paler but it's done the oppposite, I now look brown and healthy again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

No, the colour is good, doesn't drain my skin at all, and im VERY pale, so thats easily done!!

It's just so different!! Had forgotten what it was like!! I think i almost miss the blonde, i was so used to it!!

On the plus side makeup is fun again!! really had to keep the eyes lowkey when i was blonde!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

oh God I know how you feel i went brunette (i'm a natural blonde/very very light brown with highlights) at christmas and had to go back blonde after three days.

The brown made me look not like myself.

Bet its lovely though if uts near to your natural shade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Hmmmm, Idunno; I think genetics played a cruel trick on me when i was created.....

My mother is irish but naturally very sallow with white blonde hair, and father is sallowish with black hair...

I end up black haired with whiter than white skin....we are talking ghostly white...

Sigh....sometimes i think im almost too pale to be dark haired...it makes me very cross looking!!

Advertisement