Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle Order

Options
  • 25-07-2008 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

This has probably been asked before but is there any way to track wiggle.co.uk orders? All that shows up in "My Account" on their website is "Order processed on xx/xx/xx"...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

This has probably been asked before but is there any way to track wiggle.co.uk orders? All that shows up in "My Account" on their website is "Order processed on xx/xx/xx"...

I ordered off them a couple of weeks ago and it was the same for me with the "Order processed on xx/xx/xx". Stuff arrived about 2/3 days later though so no complaints!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I'm having the same issue, the uncertainty is killing me;)

I emailed them and they said it was shipped on the same day it was processec (tuesday) so hopefully i'll have my new Evolution mini today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

OK - I just found a "Track my order" link on the order page. This leads to a 404: http://www.dpd.co.uk/404-page.html

if the same thing happens to you then right click on the "Track my order" and copy the link. in it you'll find the consignment number somewhere. You can type this in to the search on the dpd.co.uk page.

BAM. My order is out for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Generally I get the stuff one or two days after it is "processed," e.g. if it is "processed" on Monday I will get the stuff Tuesday or Wednesday. This is presuming it is processed relatively early on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Sean_K wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue, the uncertainty is killing me;)

I emailed them and they said it was shipped on the same day it was processec (tuesday) so hopefully i'll have my new Evolution mini today

My order was processed on Monday, and my lovely new Focus Cayo:D:D:D arrived in immaculate condition yesterday afternoon.

In fairness to Wiggle, 2-3 days really does mean 2-3 days:D

• Advertisement

unionman wrote: »
    My order was processed on Monday, and my lovely new Focus Cayo:D:D:D arrived in immaculate condition yesterday afternoon.

In fairness to Wiggle, 2-3 days really does mean 2-3 days:D

And they actually respond to your emails too - unlike CRC...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

True. No complaints from me!

CRC have always got back to my emails within a few hours.:P

They must've thought you were THE Sean K... :D

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I asked them a pre-sales query about some wheels a few months ago and never heard anything.

Currently waiting a couple of days on a warranty return question.

Wiggle do have the better customer service but CRC almost always beat them on price.

• Advertisement

blorg wrote: »
    Wiggle do have the better customer service but CRC almost always beat them on price.

True

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I have a discount code for Wiggle if anyone wants it, actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Aye .you can refer a friend and get 10% of that order as vouchers meaning if someone here had of refered me and unionman they'd be sitting on 250euros + we'd get a free gift. Anytime a "which bike" thread appears it'll be a race to refer that person to wiggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

fish-head wrote: »
    I have a discount code for Wiggle if anyone wants it, actually.

im interested in that,how much is the discount ?

It's only £5 off any order over £25.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Waiting on my delivery which was "processed" on Monday. Was really hoping it would arrive today but not looking likely. Anyway I'm not going to complain, last week, I placed an order on Friday and it arrived on the Monday morning :eek: :D

fletch wrote: »
    Waiting on my delivery which was "processed" on Monday. Was really hoping it would arrive today but not looking likely. Anyway I'm not going to complain, last week, I placed an order on Friday and it arrived on the Monday morning :eek: :D

I had 2 separate orders processed on Tuesday. One of which (part of a previous order that was out of stock) had priority despatch. The other didn't.

The one that didn't have priority on it just arrived - no sign of the other. :mad:

But still. New shoes! Woohooo! :D

c0rk3r wrote: »
    Aye .you can refer a friend and get 10% of that order as vouchers meaning if someone here had of refered me and unionman they'd be sitting on 250euros + we'd get a free gift. Anytime a "which bike" thread appears it'll be a race to refer that person to wiggle.
    I did not know that. Any link to that promotion?

@fish-head- if you are donating that voucher, probably best just to post it up and whoever uses it first will get the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

i got a delivery this morning of an order that was placed late on monday night, and processed on tuesday. no priority shipping or any such guff.

we should be getting some sort of group rate lads, this forum spends BILLIONS there.

• Advertisement

My stuff arrived today at home apparently

niceonetom wrote: »
    i got a delivery this morning of an order that was placed late on monday night, and processed on tuesday. no priority shipping or any such guff.

we should be getting some sort of group rate lads, this forum spends BILLIONS there.

Worth a shot I'd say.

Wiggle Club scheme details here, only for new accounts.

Googling for "Wiggle Club" brought up quite the wrong results.

you got me curious now, and i'm at work so i'd say i better not risk it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 F1 rules

thats all that i get when i check my csc jersey order. but it should arrvive tommorow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

Googling for "Wiggle Club" brought up quite the wrong results.

Jez!!! They're some cyclists! :D

@F1 Rules- you don't have to make a comment on EVERY thread that EVER mentioned Wiggle, including the FOUR YEAR OLD ones!

Welcome to the forum BTW.

F1 rules wrote: »
    thats all that i get when i check my csc jersey order. but it should arrvive tommorow:D

Was talking to someone in customer service about their delivery times. If your package is over a certain weight they send it via courier, if it's under that weight they send it via standard post.

(I got a pair of shoes sent via courier which arrived before 2x bottle cages which I ordered 2 working days before)

If it's sent via courier there should be a link on your order page to track it with the courier company.

@fish-head- if you are donating that voucher, probably best just to post it up and whoever uses it first will get the discount.

Good idea.. TL87P-JCQC6

• Advertisement

fish-head wrote: »
    Good idea.. TL87P-JCQC6
    The race is on...

Advertisement