Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call costs on meteors Offer of a lifetime

Options
  • 25-07-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know the call costs on meteors offeres of a lifetime? I don't seem to be able to find them on their website which leads me to believe that they are quite expensive so I'm apprehensive about changing over my plan...

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Here's the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭fletch

I was on that page earlier....am I missing something as I don't see the call charges for their Offers of a lifetime plans..???

• Registered Users Posts: 46,034 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

fletch wrote: »
    I was on that page earlier....am I missing something as I don't see the call charges for their Offers of a lifetime plans..???

they aren't plans, they are offers - you add whichever one you want to the plan you get (Anytime choice).

http://www.meteor.ie/personal/pay_as_you_go/latest_offers/offerofalifetime/

Behold..... the offer of a lifetime

This is definitely one not to be missed because now with Meteor's new price plan ‘Anytime Choice' you can enjoy either free Meteor to Meteor talk & text for life or free any network texts for life. So now you can enjoy the freedom of using your mobile in a way that best suits you.

Signing up is easy, if you are already a Meteor customer:

1. Click here and select the ‘Change Call Plan' option in My Meteor.
    2. Choose the plan Anytime Choice
    3. You can then sign up to your chosen offer on My Meteor or:
    * For free Meteor to Meteor talk & text for life free text ‘talk and text' to 50104
    * For free any network texts for life free text ‘any text' to 50104
    4. Once you have signed up to your chosen offer simply top up by €20 in one go.

If you would like to become a Meteor customer simply visit your nearest Meteor store or retail partners nationwide such as The Carphone Warehouse, Xtra Vision or 3G Stores. Alternatively, you can order your free SIM right now.

Available on Meteor's Anytime Choice price plan. €20 top-up in one go required every 30 days. Closes 31st October 2008. Click here for full terms and fair use conditions.

Oh right....seems like a no brainer so. Thanks a million

Oh I see you have to change to Anytime Choice call plan to avail of the offer

• Advertisement

quick question myuself actually. It says: €20 top-up in one go required every 30 days.

Does that mean if I don't top up by 20 every 30 days I lose the offer completely, or is it like the current deal where topping up by 20 gets you the deal for 30days, then the next time I top up by 20 i get the benifit of the deal again?

I'd lose my phone a friend for free so I think I'll stay put.

fletch wrote: »
    I'd lose my phone a friend for free so I think I'll stay put.

i though the friend had to be on Meteor - so you'd have free calls AND texts to ALL meteor customers. Obviously better. Though if the friend can be on any network that changes things...

Tauren wrote: »
    i though the friend had to be on Meteor - so you'd have free calls AND texts to ALL meteor customers. Obviously better. Though if the friend can be on any network that changes things...
    Oh that's a good point....hmmm might change over so :D Most of my mates are on meteor. Although my texts to other networks will go up to 11 cent...suppose that isn't too bad seeing as nearly everyone I text is on meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

Tauren wrote: »
    quick question myuself actually. It says: €20 top-up in one go required every 30 days.

Does that mean if I don't top up by 20 every 30 days I lose the offer completely, or is it like the current deal where topping up by 20 gets you the deal for 30days, then the next time I top up by 20 i get the benifit of the deal again?

Same applies. Each time you top up by €20 your offer will begin. Once you have signed up you don't lose the offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

29 cent pm calls and 13 cent per text message?

Er. I'll keep my Anytime plan with 20 cent pm calls to everyone and 9 cent messages kthx! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Best offer ever!! Vodafone or O2 will never be able to match it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

29 cent pm calls and 13 cent per text message?

Er. I'll keep my Anytime plan with 20 cent pm calls to everyone and 9 cent messages kthx! :D

what people don't realize is if your availing of the phone a friend for free its actually 25c a minute your being charged so its 4c a min its going up..... not 9C

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

ProjectC wrote: »
    what people don't realize is if your availing of the phone a friend for free its actually 25c a minute your being charged so its 4c a min its going up..... not 9C

And that it's 11c per msg, not 13c....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

And you're getting all these extra free calls/texts of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

chrislad wrote: »
    And that it's 11c per msg, not 13c....

no texts were 9c never 13c

they have increased to 11c but only for the 2 new offers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

ProjectC wrote: »
    no texts were 9c never 13c

they have increased to 11c but only for the 2 new offers

I know. I was replying to a post that said they had gone up to 13c.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 seanobs

You can change your call offers, such as free texts to any network or Meteor to Meteor free calls. Free-texting your choice, 'any text' or 'talk and text' to 50104 is 100% percent free to use. Once you top up with a minimum of €20, your call offer is activated for 30 days! - Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

Edit - just noticed the outdated bump

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement