Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School Uniforms

Options
  • 25-07-2008 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Does any one know the best place in dundalk to buy school uniforms? Best Quailty and value for money, I was thinkin either Little Chic or Michael Lynchs. I know dunnes stores and mc evoys are great for value but the quailty isnt great. I dont want it to have falling apart by christmas and having to buy all over again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rocky5

kobi in clanbrassill street is great for jumpers and polo shirts - excellent quality and wash and wear well. for trousers I think marks and spencers are the best and good value for money. I've bought trousers in Dunnes - cheap but not great - however kids grow so quick that they are fine for 4/5 months before the ankles start showing!

Advertisement