Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you had your LC holiday...

Options
  • 25-07-2008 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

or are u waiting to go after the results??i went to spain for 2 weeks,absolutely insane,saw tiesto!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

Went to Amsterdam with my mates for a few weeks, was amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Going on the 22nd of August. Can't wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Never went on a Leaving Cert holiday :( No-one in our year did (unless of course, they all went and I wasn't invited!!)

Have fun wherever ye go anyway! I hate the sun, so Spain wouldn't appeal to me. Amsterdam would be cool though! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I'll be going to Barcelona for a week and flying back in around lunchtime on results day. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'm just back from a music festival in Benicassim, Spain. Went with seven of my mates for ten days and we had an absolute ball! It's like your general 6th year holiday - beach, boys, booze BUT with added festival!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Never went on a Leaving Cert holiday :( No-one in our year did (unless of course, they all went and I wasn't invited!!)

Have fun wherever ye go anyway! I hate the sun, so Spain wouldn't appeal to me. Amsterdam would be cool though! :cool:

Neither did I. Ah well, soon they will feel the harsh recession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Ckal

Yup, I've had mine. I went to Norway and then I had an unexpected detour to Germany. All very nice. It was great to get away from everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Going at the end of August, to some ****ehole Greek island :rolleyes:

Fine by me. Music, ladies, ladies dancing to the music, me dancing back up the beautiful (littered, stinking) streets to some crap apartment- to dream of life back in rainy Dublin.

"Dont wanna go homeeee.
    Dont wanna go hoo-ooo-mmeeeee
    This is the best trip
    I've ever been on"

Advertisement