Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management Fees in the Wood

Options
  • 25-07-2008 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Is anyone up to speed on what is going on with management fees in the Wood. For over a year I've been getting letters saying that I'm owed different amounts back but as nothing goes into my account I assumed it was taken off the fees currently due.
    However in the middle of the summer I get a letter saying that the fees this year are the biggest ever, and are due by the end of the year in 3 installments. To add insult to injury they seem to be taking the amounts out in two installments! Surely the amounts that they say we are due back should have been off set against what was owed, or if this is the case then the fees this year are huge. They have also on occasion taken money out of my account for no reason and only when asked about have they repaid it. I use direct debit for convenience, but I'm not so sure this is wise as the agents don't seem to be very competent.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for paying fees, but the Management agents seem to be all over the place with the collection and repayment of any monies, and then have the audacity to charge us for their service! Furthermore the level of maintenance around the estate seems to be at the lowest ever, only the other day I was stung by nettles no less getting out of my car.
    If anyone can enlighten me as to the state of the fees, I would much appreciate it. I did get the accounts for last year but don't remember seeing the fees being so high.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

I'm in this boat. I was told I was in credit, then get a letter in May or June saying my outstanding fees are €992!

The best bit is when you ring and the receptionist says 'Derek looks after CLW, hold on 'til i put you through' ! I've been waiting since June for him to ring me back. I left two voicesmails ( when i was lucky enough to be able to, his mailbox is usually too full to be able to leave a VM!). I rang the reception twice asking for him to be left a message to contact me and then the third time the lady said she would go right away and give him the message in person.

Roll on until Monday this week when money just lands itself into Wyse Managements account! I try ringing and no answer form Derek again (made sure he was still working there too). Sent two emails and nothing still.

So I will be cancelling my Deict Debit, no doubt they will be straight back to me the next time they try get money from the account.

Anyways, I do agree the place is looking shabby, gardens especially. Interesting to see how many of us are having the same problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

you're not getting any satisfaction over there. Time for action.i'm in the court. our gardens were going to crap and we complained and got the maintenance co changed. Much better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

my problem isn't necessarily with the gardeners, it's the agents themselves that are in issue..

Advertisement