Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need flight from sydney to dublin

• 25-07-2008 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Need a one way flight from sydney as soon as possible due to family emergency need in next 2 days or less

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭eddiehobbs

Need a one way flight from sydney as soon as possible due to family emergency need in next 2 days or less

Thanks

Dunno if this helps but needed a quick flight from sydney myself last february and went to the malaysian airlines office in sydney, near channel 7 building IIRC. They were really helpfull and i got a flight all the way to shannon for my bro for 800 euro which i thought wasnt bad at short notice. (went in at 9.30 in morning, flight at 3.30 same day).They also changed my ticket and my cousins ticket from dublin to shannon, (we had return flights with them already)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement