Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Word of Warning for the Ladies who exercise.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

"The breast Biomechanices Team" bet ya its a bunch of 19 year old boys sitting around looking for an excuse to look at and play with breasts all day long and get research grants for it!

One of the projects on offer last year in my college, was to design and construct a mechanical snatch for testing purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Jules wrote: »
    "The breast Biomechanices Team" bet ya its a bunch of 19 year old boys sitting around looking for an excuse to look at and play with breasts all day long and get research grants for it!

Well it seems to be females doing the research so don't blame the guys, might be a fun job for a week but i'd be worried my interest in boobs would start to sag if doing this sort of job long term

topimage,80259,en.jpg

topimage,70137,en.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

eolhc wrote: »
    i'd be worried my interest in boobs would start to sag if doing this sort of job long term

I see the words, they appear to be English, but I can't make any sense of them. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Zaph wrote: »
    I see the words, they appear to be English, but I can't make any sense of them. :confused:

would be fine if all the test subjects were like the first photo :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

just reminds me i really need to get a sports bra.been saying it for 3 years though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Or better still just avoid sports! and exercise... just avoid moving if at all possible.

fonpokno wrote: »
    Or better still just avoid sports! and exercise... just avoid moving if at all possible.

If you were male that statement would definitely qualify you for BGRH Brother status. :D

Zaph wrote: »
    If you were male that statement would definitely qualify you for BGRH Brother status. :D

Ha! I really must go play in BGRH sometime... I'm a lurker there I am...

Ha! I really must go play in BGRH sometime... I'm a lurker there I am...

Well seeing as you've been to BGRH Beers an' all, it would be rude not to.

• Advertisement

But I'm scared...

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Do 'big' women even jog? Id imagine having two stone of bouncy flesh bopping about in front of you* would hurt, lots, good bra or no.

One more plus for the smaller sisters. We can jog without bruising our boobies. :)

*that image was actually included for the benefit of the male readers.

But I'm scared...

Your what? Sure nobody's scared of us at all. We're just big and cuddly with not a lot of hair between us. :)
    Oryx wrote: »

On behalf of the male posters I thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Do 'big' women even jog? Id imagine having two stone of bouncy flesh bopping about in front of you* would hurt, lots, good bra or no.

One more plus for the smaller sisters. We can jog without bruising our boobies. :)

Um, I'm a rather curvy lady (size 16/18 and 38DD bewbz) and I jog... a girl's gotta keep fit somehow! The bounce does get annoying though, the twins can't keep still!

Um, I'm a rather curvy lady (size 16/18 and 38DD bewbz) and I jog... a girl's gotta keep fit somehow! The bounce does get annoying though, the twins can't keep still!
    Dont know how you do it. Even my lil boobs are sore when i jog. And someone had to do the black eye joke..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Forget jogging. It makes everything sag in the long term, not just the pups. Why not swim instead? Low impact, excellent cardio workout, no breathing in car fumes, a chance to parade around in your swimsuit?

Rediguana.
    Irish Swim Promotion Board.

Never learned to swim properly. Keep saying i will. And there is a benefit to exercise with impact, helps bone density doesnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Maybe you are thinking of weight lifting.Impact from jogging is bad,but you might want to ask on the fitness forum to be sure.

Yeah sorry for taking it off topic. Back to boobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I thought bewbs and fitness was the topic??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

fit + bewbz = \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Yeah sorry for taking it off topic. Back to boobs!
    LOL

Is it bad to wear sports bras all the time?
    not that i do.. its just sometimes i'd go jogging then come in for a while then go out on the trampoline.. a 10 mins wait obviously wouldnt really make a difference, but it is wrong to wear them a lot?

Advertisement