Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost bus Tour

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭dave.omeara

Earthhorse wrote: »
    I was gonna get a ticket but I've come down with a cold! Still humming and hawing as I don't know if it's gonna get better or worse. Fingers crossed.

You can't let a little cold stop you. Plus it's the bank holiday weekend so you'll have plenty of time to recover, if it gets worse, but it won't. Positive thinking now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

I was gonna get a ticket but I've come down with a cold! Still humming and hawing as I don't know if it's gonna get better or worse. Fingers crossed.

Just don't give it to me! I've some days off work next week - don't wanna spend them in bed! :pac::P:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 neeviec

Hey Guys
    Hope you have a great time tomorrow night, let me know how you get on, might do the ghost bus for my birthday later in the year. Tried to make it work but have mates from Devon coming over for the weekend. It leaves me in the rather odd decision of having to tell them that I no longer drink as I haven't seen them in ages and all the time I hung out with them I was mostly drunk! Wish me luck.
    Hope to catch up with you guys soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

You can't let a little cold stop you. Plus it's the bank holiday weekend so you'll have plenty of time to recover, if it gets worse, but it won't. Positive thinking now.

D'oh! Looks like the 21:30 tour is sold out tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

D'oh! Looks like the 21:30 tour is sold out tonight.

Yeah, t'was sold out yesterday when I checked:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Well its a shame you didn't come as there were a few spare seats on it and I think you could have got them! :(

Poor Fee was ill and couldn't make it and unless ok, cancel was in disguise he wasn't there either!

There was six of us there altogether and it was a great laugh. I'd go again on it. Definately worth doing! And a few of us went for a scoop after.

What will we organise next?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

A scoop of ice cream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭dave.omeara

A scoop of ice cream?

You should have seen the look on the barmans face when we asked for chocolate chip cookie flavour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Karen_* wrote: »
    Well its a shame you didn't come as there were a few spare seats on it and I think you could have got them! :(

Poor Fee was ill and couldn't make it and unless ok, cancel was in disguise he wasn't there either!

I'd say the spare seats were probably Fee's and Roo's (assume he didn't go) and ok's.
    Karen_* wrote: »
    There was six of us there altogether and it was a great laugh. I'd go again on it. Definately worth doing! And a few of us went for a scoop after.

*gasp*

Traitors! Actually, I ended up in the pub tonight but I wasn't drinking, I swear.
    A scoop of ice cream?
    You should have seen the look on the barmans face when we asked for chocolate chip cookie flavour.

Heh. Longshot, but you were either of you at the Ross Noble gig last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Damzilla

I had a lovely night and would definitely be up for doing something similar again.

When I got back to my car I realised that I had left it unlocked all evening! And it was still there. It's a miracle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Feeonaw

Hey All,

So wish I could have been on that bus with yiz - Roo too :( Had to go home sick & still not great today. Hate when that kinda thing happens. And we bought the tix and all. Chances of a refund are probably slim enough.

Great to hear that you all enjoyed yourselves though :) after all that's the whole point!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭gipi

Sorry to hear you had to miss the evening Fee, hope you're feeling ok now.

There were a few around here (including myself) who couldn't make it last night for one reason or another.....how about a repeat performance in a few weeks time?

Just to throw a date or two into the mix, Sat 23rd or Sat 30th Aug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

My computer went completely kaput and I spent the whole day trying to fix it... lost track of the time! :(

Hope you all had a great time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It was very good, really enjoyed it.

Sorry myself and Nicknax couldn't hang around long after, we were tired(had a bit of late night before)

I'd recommend the tour to anyone, it was very good.

Advertisement