Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telling your parents about your first time.

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

MJOR wrote: »
    Right I wasn't expecting people to pick up on the chicken nugget thing... maybe it was more like a goujon just weird shaped and tiny. Nice guy though...

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

:eek:

I know ya! I stayed with hime for a while but really eventhough it was my first time doing the do I knew it wasn't up to much:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Maybe if you didn't compare his manhood to processed bits of chicken he would have been better able to please...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Maybe if you didn't compare his manhood to processed bits of chicken he would have been better able to please...

Or maybe upped it to a drumstick at least.
    Even a wing is better than a nugget.
    Poor feller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Right I wasn't expecting people to pick up on the chicken nugget thing... maybe it was more like a goujon just weird shaped and tiny. Nice guy though...
    I just laughed out loud at work and all the women were asking me what's so funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭CheapStuff

You just say Da Ma I met a nice fella and he loves me ass... job done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I just laughed out loud at work and all the women were asking me what's so funny.

+1
    This is getting a good laugh in the office... :p

Or maybe upped it to a drumstick at least.
    Even a wing is better than a nugget.
    Poor feller.

Well if he'd had one like a drumstick i'd have said lol!! :D

Ah i never said it to him!!!!

:D

LOL

• Advertisement

Oh my God!!! His poor little mcwilly:o

Oh my God!!! His poor little mcwilly:o
    I guess it wasn't much of a happy meal. :(

I guess it wasn't much of a happy meal. :(

Well I'll put it this way... not much chance of me choking on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭CheapStuff

this is probably THE worst and lamest joke so far on boards.

Chicken Nugget = cock, ok we get it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

CheapStuff wrote: »
    this is probably THE worst and lamest joke so far on boards.

Chicken Nugget = cock, ok we get it.

Jaysus. MJOR is this the dood?
    So as a corollary to your above theorem of chicken nugget = cock,
    cheap stuff = chicken nugget?
    Any one got any history in mathematics can prove this by induction?

Jaysus. MJOR is this the dood?

It might very well be! LOL.

Hahaha.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm the brother of the OP (The guy who's dad turned round to and made the gay joke). I never really went into detail with my parents because unlike my brother who's girlfriend is long distance and it's kinda a big deal, I always just went with local girls so no questions ever got asked.

Got into a few conversations with my dad in the past, but he get's a bit too nosey so I tend to just smile and change the subject as I find it borderline creepy.

Hahaha.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm the brother of the OP (The guy who's dad turned round to and made the gay joke). I never really went into detail with my parents because unlike my brother who's girlfriend is long distance and it's kinda a big deal, I always just went with local girls so no questions ever got asked.

Got into a few conversations with my dad in the past, but he get's a bit too nosey so I tend to just smile and change the subject as I find it borderline creepy.

I never spoke to my parents about it.... Its kinda not something I could've talked to my parents about...

The most I ever got from them talk wise was my Dad saying "If you come home pregnant we can deal with it but if you come in and tell me you have an STD i'll kill ya" "theres no excuse in this day and age"

My Dad was older but quite forward thinking

Advertisement