Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

acting classes mayo

Options
  • 25-07-2008 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys I'm really interested in taking up acting classes. Does anyone know of any classes in Mayo ideally around Castlebar. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Check the newspapers. They usually have ads for all sorts of classes.

Good luck, and don't forget me when you're walking the red carpet in Cannes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

If there were enough interest I have thought about starting classes - There have been some summer courses in the Westport area - run by a couple of ladies - But that's about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Staryeyes

Audi Girl wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm really interested in taking up acting classes. Does anyone know of any classes in Mayo ideally around Castlebar. Thanks!
    hiya any luck with the acting classes id love to try acting aswell also from castlebar so let me know how you get on thanks!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

I do not know your age but these people cater for the youngish and have a new school in Ballyheane

AllStars

http://www.shrule.com/_shrule/_display.php?pid=15&Submit=1&pick_subject=All%20Stars%20Stage%20School%20and%20Casting%20Agency

If you are over 16 they may know of someone who could help you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 C.murph

Staryeyes wrote: »
    hiya any luck with the acting classes id love to try acting aswell also from castlebar so let me know how you get on thanks!! :)[/quote

Any news on this guys? Been thinking about acting classes in the castlebar area also....:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xhotpinkloverx

me to i am 14 and i am very interested in inding acting clases in castlebar mayo aswell!!
    so if u find any would you be able to send me a message please!
    thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement