Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! please :(

Options
  • 25-07-2008 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hey all, got a really urgent request and to the person who helps me sucessfully will recieve 5 euros complimentary XD

I have registered on the core website for a business and its given me a form to download. I need to send this form of blah blah.

However I urgently need the "registered business number" in the next 2hrs.

Any help? Will I have access to it? Is it a certain number?

Urgently needed.

Many many thanks.

Is it on that form that I send off?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Kenmare

3178rd0.jpg

Could it be the reference number at the bottom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭pd2006

Hi ya

As far as I know you wont get a business number till the Cro process your form and that could take a couple of days depending on their workload. If you log into core you can follow your application, first you will see your form is submitted than it should change to been registered when its processed. Then do a business search in the cro for your business name and youll get the number or ring them early next week they hopefully can give you number over the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Kenmare

pd2006 wrote: »
    Hi ya

As far as I know you wont get a business number till the Cro process your form and that could take a couple of days depending on their workload. If you log into core you can follow your application, first you will see your form is submitted than it should change to been registered when its processed. Then do a business search in the cro for your business name and youll get the number or ring them early next week they hopefully can give you number over the phone

Its done :)

I needed to buy a domain name. I went through the IEDR website and brought it through that, giving my submission number. :)

thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Forsaken1

Kenmare wrote: »
    Its done :)

I needed to buy a domain name. I went through the IEDR website and brought it through that, giving my submission number. :)

thanks anyway.

If you need some bike spoke web under-development done, I can't help.

aps, .dot nit, NIQL, HPH, you don't name it.

GS: Next time use adverts.ie to advertise my bike spoke under-development.

Advertisement