Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap Cans

Options
  • 25-07-2008 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

Im new on here and need the opinions of people re: the following.

I am setting up a charity to help homeless people in Limerick, i am currently thinking of ways to finance the charity, one way which i would like opinions about is collecting and selling aluminium cans.

Does anybody know any 'scrap yards' in limerick city or surrounding areas which buy such cans, and also what price per can will they pay.

I read its 70 cents a pound in weight for aluminium cans in america, and around 25 cans weigh one pound.

But after searching online i have not found much information about such cans in ireland. I did come across a website that provides some information but not about price or where to sell.

Any help would be appreciated

Advertisement