Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a rucsack in town

Options
  • 25-07-2008 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Is there any outdoor adventure store in town? Looking to buy a rucsack for going travelling.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

There is a camping shop just up the road from Clohessys/Sin Bin. I cant think of the name of the street. I got a great rucksack in there a few weeks ago for €45 down from €95

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

yip...its a decent shop...i got one in there too...has carried me many many a mile since...

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

Emerald alpine outdoor adventure store on roches street...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭irelandsown

Great. Thanks guys. I'll pop down in the morning and check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

There is a camping shop in Foxes Bow and there is a Bag shop out in the cresent shopping centre , can't think of the name of either .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Radar Stores in Fox's Bow and the Army Surplus Store on Lower Cecil street (around the corner from Sin Bin).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Radar Sports is your first and last stop imo and buy Irish if you can Sporthouse for example

Advertisement