Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good luck Robbo

Options
  • 25-07-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Robbo has signed for blackburn,he was a good servant to the club and unfortunately lost his confidence last year but hopefully he will regain it again and show what a great keeper he is.Was always great with the Park Lane supporters.Best of luck for the future.There are a lot of players going through the exit door at the moment I hope Ramos knows what he is doing and please dont let Steeeeeeeeeeeed go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

You beat me to it kingdom yid:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Thought he was coming to us ? eh , Liverpool :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

latchyco wrote: »
    Thought he was coming to us ? eh , Liverpool :eek:

:confused:

He's gone from Spurs to Blackburn, where do Liverpool come into it?

Unless you though Robbo was Robbie, in which case...:p

Not sad to see him go, but I appreciate his service to the club. I've stated why he has to go plenty of times before now, onwards and upwards.

Unless you though Robbo was Robbie, in which case...
    yup , my gaff * reminder to take note of all football team squad members * :o

as long as we get the right robbie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Good luck Robbo, it's pity it had to end like this. Jaysus lads our team is being dismantled by the day I've never seen anytin like it,will we have anyone left by the end of the week.:confused::confused:

• Advertisement

Think it caught quite a few reds supporters to when announced a week or two ago ,but his boyhood team so all's good

* this red will now eject himself from the spurs room *

[mod note - removed that 'orrible colour]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gerrytack@hotma

will ye all get a grip.he's a mercenary out to make money. its a short career,no such thing as loyality anymore.all of them are the same,Sulkytov,Keane,etc.we won't see true Spurs players at the Lane again like Mabbutt and Perryman.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Good luck Robbo, it's pity it had to end like this. Jaysus lads our team is being dismantled by the day I've never seen anytin like it,will we have anyone left by the end of the week.

Yeah and I reckon there will probably be more going out the door in the next two or three days. Can't remember a clear out of so many players in a long time. I think it was well needed though we had a huge squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

:confused:

Not sad to see him go, but I appreciate his service to the club. I've stated why he has to go plenty of times before now, onwards and upwards.

My view too - best game last season was Carling cup final -always remember his late save. Was quite good first 2 seasons - must be confidence thing.

But he is dreadful at crosses and free kicks - if he's England's no .1 or 2 God help us.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Good luck to the lad, he needed the move and we needed better.
    In the end his position was untenable, but that's football.
    I hold no grudges against him and I hope he gets his england place back.

1st season - Excellent
    2nd season - Satisfactory
    3rd season - cause for concern
    4th season - liability

• Advertisement
Advertisement