Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Eviction - Whats happening

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I don't want to sound like a prick, but your high opinion of Bex leads me to believe you are a bit of a pleb.

She is absolute lowest common denominator brand of 'entertainment'. Getting your tits out, being annoying, aggressive, a lick arse, and an occassional bully, takes little or no talent.

You know what, i would insult you but i don't want to go down to your level. Accept not everyone shares your opinion and get the fuk over it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I don't want to sound like a prick, but your high opinion of Bex leads me to believe you are a bit of a pleb.

She is absolute lowest common denominator brand of 'entertainment'. Getting your tits out, being annoying, aggressive, a lick arse, and an occassional bully, takes little or no talent.

You know what, i would insult you but i don't want to go down to your level. Accept not everyone shares your opinion and get the fuk over it

Now, guys and gals, no dissing other posters for liking.disliking housemates. Read the charter.....and please behave :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Now, guys and gals, no dissing other posters for liking.disliking housemates. Read the charter.....and please behave :mad:

Thanking you :D anyway i like Bex, She is who she is, who are we to judge her for it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

akamossy wrote: »
    She is who she is, who are we to judge her for it

Errrr, we're the voting public who have been asked to judge these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

And we and the public have spoken , in all fairness she will go out there and probably earn more in the next few weeks than most people would earn in a year.:rolleyes:
    Mostly lads Mags and such,(not directed at all lads out there)
    And if she is really clever , wait for Luke to follow (he wont be far behind ) and sell their LOVE story to the papers , can't see the OKs of this world knocking down
    either of their doors.:D
    THEN THEY WILL BE GONE,:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I don't want to sound like a prick, but your high opinion of Bex leads me to believe you are a bit of a ****(word removed by mod).

She is absolute lowest common denominator brand of 'entertainment'. Getting your tits out, being annoying, aggressive, a lick arse, and an occassional bully, takes little or no talent

werd

not a big BB fan, forced to watch it a couple times a week but i'm hoping it will start getting better now since the focus will be off luke/becs

Advertisement