Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ shop in Dublin?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

You could give Sounds Around on Caple Street a try. They stock a decent-ish selection of DJ gear. They might be able to get it in for you if they don't have one that fits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Find Sounds around a bit steep myself, how about music maker?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

empirix wrote: »
    Find Sounds around a bit steep myself, how about music maker?

Da bould Maker don't do Styli I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Feck I didn't know Sounds Around was still there! I'll have a gander in there. Cheers for the replys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Still going strong alright. If you aren't in a hurry you could get it delivered from Richer Sounds in Belfast also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

or if you head out to aquarius outside celbridge, i'll shtick the kettle on. they do needles (well they did the last time i was there).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I imagine it would depend on the cartridge. If its a popular make such as stanton etc it should be easy to source. The music shop at the end of caple street used to do them but its been a while since I replaced mine.

Advertisement