Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Free New Map

• 25-07-2008 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

havent checked it yet (cant find my halo) but someone told me theres ONE new map and its free, so whats the deal on this does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Yes it came out a month ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Cold Storage. It's a remake of Halo 1 map I think. I've yet to play it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Seeker

You'll need to own the Legendary map pack to play Cold Storage in matchmaking though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

They released it on the 7th of July but didn't bother posting it here since it seemed dead.
    They remade Chill Out! The bast Halo map ever! Have downloaded it but yet to play it as I can't locate my copy of Halo 3 :/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

It's okay. Worth downloading if you are entitled to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I only own the first set of maps. Looks like I'll be waiting a while longer so..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

The map is free. You can't play it matchmaking without legendary but you can use it for lan / split screen.

Advertisement