Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch n putt courses

Options
  • 25-07-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any pitch n putt courses in the area. I normally play in Collon, Co Louth but have move to Cavan recently and its a bit far to travel. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

there is pitch & putt in ballyhaise and cornafean

haven't used either so can't comment if they are any good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Thanks mate, i know how to get to ballyhaise. wheres cornafean?
    Do you play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

i don't play pitch & putt

cornafean as far as i know you go ballinagh - crossdoney head for killeshandra you turn off somewhere - i would imagine it is signposted sorry not much help

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

There is one in Shercock on the hill behind the football pitch and running track, its quite good...

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Saibh wrote: »
    i don't play pitch & putt

cornafean as far as i know you go ballinagh - crossdoney head for killeshandra you turn off somewhere - i would imagine it is signposted sorry not much help

It is sign posted and is a very good course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Thanks for the help. I might try them all and then see about membership to one. Thanks again

Advertisement