Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with AIB Student MasterCard

Options
  • 25-07-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello,

I recently got myself this so called AIB Student MasterCard and i just cant understand a few things.
    I understand that limit is 400euro which basically means that its the money I can lent with interest from my card if decide to go below 0euro line (which is at the moment due to my stupid problem), but lets say i want to buy something for 800 euro how do i add money to it? I tried that service they have on Internet banking called "bill pay", i as in I "added" 50 euros but nothing happened even after few days, so as far as I understand that those 50 euros just disappeared to thin air .. :( . How the heck to I add money to this credit card? Please help :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Sometimes online banking can be very slow. Make sure you transferred/paid it to the correct a/c. I thought I made payment to my credit card once and after a week rang up the bank giving out only to find I lodged it into a different a/c altogether.

You should be able to make a payment of any amount like that to your card, as it's no problem being in credit with your card.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 zOlt

Thanks for the answer,

I just noticed that those 50euros i sent actually appeared on my credit card just this morning after like what..3 days :eek:.

Oh any by the way i tried to add the CC to my paypal account and how long does it take for this 1euro transaction they do to verify you card to appear on you credit card statement? Because today is like what, 4th day now.

Why is everything so slow...

Advertisement