Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Limerick city

Options
  • 25-07-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Heya, I'm looking for a recommendation for some place to eat tomorrow night. I'll be up with the missus, we are staying in Patricks Punch hotel and the last time we stayed there we ate there. But we found the food pretty poor for the price and the staff seemed to not have a clue what they were doing (25 minute wait for the bill (Asked three times), screwed up orders etc).

The missus is a veggie so that would need to be catered for. Thanks to our wonderful planning this is all a bit last minute, so I would need a place that is unlikely to be jammed on a saturday. Preferably out in the area that we will be staying (Which is not too far from the cresent shopping center if I remember correctly).

Does not need to be too fancy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Saturday night is always a busy night for popular restaurants.

If you both like Chineese then you have the Peony Court Restaurant (061 312388) on O'Connell Avenue which is right across the road at the traffic lights from Punch's hotel. I have never had a sit down meal there but ate their take away and it is decent enough, always seems to be people in there eating so that must be a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

All these restaurant threads have to be merged into a restaurant megathread......there must be hundreds of topics at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

All these restaurant threads have to be merged into a restaurant megathread......there must be hundreds of topics at this stage

A lot of those places have long since gone though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    A lot of those places have long since gone though...

there was a thread less than a month ago. A sticky should be put in place as its one of the most frequent questions/topics in this forum.

Advertisement