Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saying someone is ugly does not = defamation

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I work in peoples houses everyday ,a lot of people have oul darcy on the radio.
    Their view of him is that he's harmless.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

311 wrote: »
    I work in peoples houses everyday ,a lot of people have oul darcy on the radio.
    Their view of him is that he's harmless.

kittydarcy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Ugh.

Before this thread descends to Lolcat's, is there any comeback from the OP? Will there be?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Ugh.

Before this thread descends to Lolcat's, is there any comeback from the OP? Will there be?

No, he's already putting together a new thread on how boards uses the wrong type of binary in the sql database.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

pirelli wrote: »
    The last emperor of the roman empire.
    \o/

Quick! Quick! Someone change my name to Romulus Augustus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Overheal wrote: »
    kittydarcy.jpg

Ah isn't he lovely ,I now christen darcy Furballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

\o/

Quick! Quick! Someone change my name to Romulus Augustus.

I now Name thee: Romulus Augustulus

Justinian is considered the last roman in popular historiography.
    A still more resonant aspect of his legacy was the uniform rewriting of Roman law, the Corpus Juris Civilis, which is still the basis of civil law in many modern states

Justinian I or Justinian the Great , 482- 565 was Eastern Roman Emperor from 527 until his death, and second member of the Justinian Dynasty, after his uncle Justin I. .

He is considered a saint amongst Eastern Orthodox Christians, is also commemorated by the Lutheran Church, and is sometimes called the "Last Roman" in popular historiography.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Terry wrote: »
    It seems to me that the OP was deliberately looking to defame Ray D'arcy.

Of course, that's just my opinion on it.

Terry I hope the "OP" you refer to is the OP that started the D'Arcy thread. If it's me you're referring to, you have, through your idiocy, proved my point.

Lord give me strength.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

IanCurtis wrote: »
    Terry I hope the "OP" you refer to is the OP that started the D'Arcy thread. If it's me you're referring to, you have, through your idiocy, proved my point.

Lord give me strength.

With greatest respect sir,
    You caddish behaviour in the recent past is now coming back to haunt you.
    My advice would to maintain your calm in the face of such adversity.
    Altercations such as this do not tend to settle well in one's stomach.
    I only mention this because you are now in great danger of getting entangled in a situation that may result in self destruction.
    Often such conclusive pwnage can reduce people to an explosion of anger of such a significant proportion that their boards privileges are revoked.

I would now ask you to move on with your life in hopes that we all forget this unfortunate altercation.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

With greatest respect sir,
    You caddish behaviour in the recent past is now coming back to haunt you.
    My advice would to maintain your calm in the face of such adversity.
    Altercations such as this do not tend to settle well in one's stomach.
    I only mention this because you are now in great danger of getting entangled in a situation that may result in self destruction.
    Often such conclusive pwnage can reduce people to an explosion of anger of such a significant proportion that their boards privileges are revoked.

I would now ask you to move on with your life in hopes that we all forget this unfortunate altercation.
    Your response abounds with cynical yet entertaining wit and I approve, have you been apprenticed and taken under the wing trotter of the great and powerful pighead?

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

SteveC wrote: »
    Your response abounds with cynical yet entertaining wit and I approve, have you been apprenticed and taken under the wing trotter of the great and powerful pighead?

:pac:

:eek:

Yore ma never called it pig head. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

IanCurtis wrote: »

Lord give me strength.

About 5 days later... and THAT'S your response to this thread?

:eek:

Yore ma never called it pig head. :D

Dad?
    Is that you?

She never did tell me....

/sheds man tear

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

SteveC wrote: »
    /sheds man tear
    Way TMI!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

About 5 days later... and THAT'S your response to this thread?

You can't say much when you get pwned in the face....

Advertisement