Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS Lite Charger

Options
  • 26-07-2008 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

(sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum, but I can't think where else to post it)

right so I'm in a bit of situation. Basically, I ordered a DS Lite off of ebay.ie from an Irish guy, but as it turns out, he was shipping em from America. So I'm stuck with the American charger. Now for the original DS, this wasn't a problem as I could jimmy a screwdriver into the top socket, but alas, the lite's charger has two prongs that are too close together.

so I'm reaching out to the IB board to wonder if there's any kind soul out there who would have a spare DS lite charger they could give / sell to me? or even if there isn't, has anyone in a similar situation found a way to get around it, i.e electricity trickery that may or may not electrocute me?

and as a third option, if anyone has some crazy hairbrained scheme to trick GameStop or Nintendo into giving me a free charger, I'd be eternally grateful

whatever help you throw my way I'll appreciate - I dont think I can remain sane and not play my DS once my R4 arrived :-\

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I bought a USB charger for my DS from here, works great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Stonehead

thanks

does anyone know anywhere in Dublin city centre which sells them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Game and Gamestop sell them, €10 i think.

Advertisement