Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Nipple Piercing

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LiveThroughThis

Okay, so I got it done in Snakebite friday. I didn't find out what his name was but he talked to me for about 40 minutes about all sorts of science and medical things and was really nice.
    Glad I got it done.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

And??? did it hurt??

How much, on a scale of one to ten??

And is it still sore??

I'm deffo getting mine done soon, and im deffo going to snakebite, cos Steve is class!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Okay, so I got it done in Snakebite friday. I didn't find out what his name was but he talked to me for about 40 minutes about all sorts of science and medical things and was really nice.
    Glad I got it done.
    :)
    English accent?
    It sounds like Steve anyway, and I personally think he's deadly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LiveThroughThis

Well it wasn't an irish accent anyway. His hair was shaved maybe. Plugs in ears. The more I think about what he looked like, the more unsure I am about his description :S He was super informative. I think I remember him talking about enzymes! Or was it minerals. Again the more I think about it, I'm getting confused. But he really took the time and care. A pro.

At the moment, I honestly wouldn't really know I had a piece stuck through there. Hasn't altered anything I've been doing or felt like it's really there.
    It was a weird sort of sore for about 3 seconds as the needle was going through, it felt to me like I could feel like when it was it the middle, if that makes sense.
    I suppose everybodys different. But it was very bearable. And once it's done it's done, woohoo feeling sinks in.

Sounds like Steve anyway, but you were probably riding the andrenalyn too much to take it all in :D

Enjoy your new piercing! \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭pe-cze

My nipple didnt hurt at all, just a sec of pain and thats it.
    my its still not healed.
    i have it since November

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 curazylady

iv had mine done about 4 years and it has never reali healed properly.. i still love it tho.. it was such a cool feeling gettin it done.. it did hurt a bit but was more of a funny sort of pain.. i got reali giggly during and after it which was quite fun! i got mine done when i was like 16 tho.. if i cud go back i wuda waited a bit longer..:o
    but id say go 4 it.. i think its a reali cool piercing!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I have to come in here and be captain bring down.

I've had both nipples pierced at different times and had nothing but trouble. I kept both in for well over a year, in fact one was in for 2 +.

Neither ever healed up properly, were quite uncomfortable and eventually rejected. One (the one I had in for over two years and was pierced at 2.4, at the piercer's insistance) is visibly scarred, permenatly enlarged and I have lost 60 % of sensation. I don't think my problems were piercer error, as both were very competant piercers. Some people just can't heal these.

I'm not saying this happens to everyone, but I have rarely seen anyone mention that these side effects are not uncommon. I wish someone had said it to me :(

curazylady wrote: »
    iv had mine done about 4 years and it has never reali healed properly.. i still love it tho.. it was such a cool feeling gettin it done.. it did hurt a bit but was more of a funny sort of pain.. i got reali giggly during and after it which was quite fun! i got mine done when i was like 16 tho.. if i cud go back i wuda waited a bit longer..:o
    but id say go 4 it.. i think its a reali cool piercing!!!:D

FYI, it's really not advisable for ladies to get their nipples pierced till 22 or so, to minimise damage to the functions of the nipple in ladies which is still developing till then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 curazylady

i do wish i had waited longer or even researched it a bit.. it was a pure spur of the moment thing and the piercer didnt tell me anything reali but then again i didnt ask..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maguirt2

I've had mine done for about a year and half and it still hasnt healed properly. Anyone recommend a good anti-bacterial wash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

I used the Carex antibac soap stuff on mine and it healed really quickly! http://i30.twenga.com/3/tp/64/90/72106490.png <-- that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Armedcor

I had my nipple done but it never healed properally so I ended up finally taking it out. That nipples now kinda bigger than another so I think I'm gonna get it redone when I get my nape pierced.

It's a great piercing I was really sad taking it out :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭pe-cze

Sure I have my nipple pierced since bout 2 years now (or more!) and it never healed properly. It is fine for some time and then gets messy for a bit.
    But it is great, haha ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

dragona wrote: »
    Well ok yes it does hurt, but quite frankly my nostril piercing was the worst pain EVER,even a fortnight later it was still sore, after kidney stones......

+1 Minus the kidney stones! My nose piercing took ages to heal and was far more tender, in contrast my nipple piercing was quite quick to heal! Kudos Snakebite!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

<snip> Bad advice </snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

I got my left nipple pierced a month ago and so far so good *touch wood* But I have noticed that that nipple is slightly larger than the other... I take it that this normal and will most likely stay like that? I just assumed it was swealing that would eventually go down... ?

Advertisement