Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

J.J. Fleming & Co Galway info.

Options
  • 26-07-2008 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi guys has anyone from Galway dealt with J.J. Fleming have to get my corsa looked at and thinking of going up to them,any idea if their any good + are they expensive.Any info would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

there an opel dealer, so expect to pay more ie labour and genuine parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I bought my car there but I get my servicing done (and the girlfriends and a few others at work) at a small independent Mechanic Pat Kelly (091 756277) (half way down the road that links the tuam road to the headford road).

Always been very happy with Pats work - very nice guy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I've dealt with them quite a few times in the past, but mainly with Mercedes commercials as they are MB Commercial dealers also. They were quite good if somewhat expensive compared to a decent indy.

Advertisement