Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop off recommendations on a Sunday morning

Options
  • 26-07-2008 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

I'll be driving a foreign visitor from Cork early Sunday morning to Galway city and was thinking of doing a stop off in Limerick for a break. Can anyone recommend a good place for a coffee etc at about 7:30 to 8AM in Limerick on a Sunday morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Dermo123 wrote: »
    I'll be driving a foreign visitor from Cork early Sunday morning to Galway city and was thinking of doing a stop off in Limerick for a break. Can anyone recommend a good place for a coffee etc at about 7:30 to 8AM in Limerick on a Sunday morning?

Very few places I can thin k of, but there's 2 Topaz stations on the Dock road with fairly good facilities. One is a Centra with a deli but I'm not sure of opening times.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Perhaps one of the hotels in Limerick might be your best bet (if you don't want petrol station coffee !!)

Maybe the Radisson (on the outskirts of Limerick on the Galway side) or the Clarion (at the start of the Dock Road).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 patrickoneill0

Don't forget Dolan's on the Dock Road - do a reasonable breakfast and even a pint if you are they are that way inclined :)

Advertisement