Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tat placement

Options
  • 26-07-2008 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hey just quick advice if anyone can help! recently got an A on my pelvic area and wanted small soft angel wings to surround it. just just wondering if i put on weight or have children in the future will it affect it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

as far as i know anywhere u get a tat can get stretched if u put weight on (obviously within reason i mean one behind ur ear or summit wont!!!!) it depend on how ur skin bounces back after!!! i know a couple of ppl that have put on and lost weight after tattoos and they have gotten a little distorted but not too bad....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

it just depends on how well your skin heals and bounces back. ive had 2 kids and the 1 on my belly is pretty distorted but it was my 1st tatt and doesnt really mean anything so when im finished with kids ill get it retouched. If ya put on a wee bit of weight id say itd be grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

Thats cool cause i lost alot of weight recently and worried about getting it finished but prob will just do it anyway with your advice!!
    Cheers:D

Advertisement