Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Preying on children...

• 26-07-2008 3:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

This is becomming increasingly more common and seems to me that its an accepted practice in Ireland, and here are more and more of them at it now.

They drive around housing estates in their vans, slowly looking for children, they only travel to the estates where there sre children with easy access to. As soon as they see a new estate with children they pull in and pull up to the group of kids.. and give the children sweets, fizzy drinks and ice cream..

Why do parents allow these people to prey on their children? Why is it acceptable for people to target children like this?

The ice cream man is out there, in a housing estate near you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Shoot him with a gun.

Ice cream van stopped coming round our direction, mainly cos he was hatin on the kids for the stone throwing :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Tell your kids that if the tune is playing it means he's out of ice cream. Sorted.

I knew there was something strange with Mr Whippy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Someone's bitter! Did Mr.Whippy stop letting you ride in the back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Was thinking about starting a thread like this myself. I mean, are ice-cream men just glorified paedophiles? The pied piper used creepy music to lure kids away from their parents too and we all know he was well dodgy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

the freakin ice cream man has been driving around near my house since febuary, on fuckin rainy days too, i hate him RAWR

Explanation:that damn jingle that pierces concrete and double glazing distracts me fom studying, which isnt hard :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

"Just one cornettooooooooooooooo! Give it to meeeeeeeeeee! Delicious ice-creeeeeeeam, from Iiiiiiiitalyyyyyyyy!"

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

My ice cream man sells drugs. Seriously, who buys ice cream at half nine of a rainy Tuesday night? And it's always the same house he pulls up outside.

Ice cream men are not all that they seem. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

They don't wash their hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

The paedomaster general is on the case.

"And your innocent daughter! Did you not induce your friend "Mr. Whippy" to give her a 69?"
    "It's a 99!"
    "A 99! Like a 69, but 30 worse! By the power invested in me by tabloid reading imbeciles, I find that YOU are a paedophile!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

"And your innocent daughter! Did you not induce your friend "Mr. Whippy" to give her a 69?"
    "It's a 99!"
    "A 99! Like a 69, but 30 worse! By the power invested in me by tabloid reading imbeciles, I find that YOU are a paedophile!"

post of the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

"It's a 99!"

Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I read the title of the topic and straight away I assumed Snyper was writing a biogarphy about his life... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

FunkZ wrote: »
    I read the title of the topic and straight away I assumed Snyper was writing a biogarphy about his life... :)
    +1

Me too. It's almost not funny the kind of association we've developed between snyper and kiddy fiddling. Only almost though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

TPD wrote: »
    Tell your kids that if the tune is playing it means he's out of ice cream. Sorted.
    You from cavan? ya cruel bsatard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I blame Witser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Work brought in an ice cream van for the day last week. Mmm, free ice cream...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

slideways wrote: »
    You from cavan? ya cruel bsatard!

You did hear what the cavan pedo said to the kids...

"go easy on those sweets love"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

My ice cream man sells drugs. Seriously, who buys ice cream at half nine of a rainy Tuesday night? And it's always the same house he pulls up outside.

Same here.

The one around my area was a drug dealer, outrageous carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Raoul

Mine too!!! :eek:

It's well known. Late in the evenings. You know he is selling the drugs when he plays the good, the bad, and the ugly theme tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

I prey on a child everyday!

i pray to the baby Jebus!

So i do!

You looking for tips snyper:P
    My ice cream man only sells tea bags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Littlenip got teabagged by the ice cream man.

*clenches fist and raises above bowed head*
    i feel ur pain brotha

Advertisement