Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls! Help! Handbag Question!

Options
  • 26-07-2008 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

I have been given a lovely Radley handbag - now should the little 'dog' tag be removed or is it cool to leave it on? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭frman

like, omg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks for that frman, constructive posts are always welcome here. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

ozchick wrote: »
    I have been given a lovely Radley handbag - now should the little 'dog' tag be removed or is it cool to leave it on? :D
    Doggy style is always good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Ehm, the dog = the Radley logo, why would you take it off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Like what is with the over sized handbags, I mean like people will think you are on the rag and needing to bring always with you or that you are covered in so many spots you need to bring out consealer and powder with you.

/flips hair

I mena thin and smaller isn't just your figure it should be your hand bag and anything else you can always put in your 'manbag' sure that is what bf are for with all those pockets.

• Advertisement

Well Thaed, CLEARLY my handbag is so oversized so that I can fit my poodle in there, like, duh!

Rozabeez Darhlink if it has wheels it's not a handbag it's suitcase.

Handbag%20Carrier.jpg

Now, was thinking of getting a brown one to match his eyes, what do you think?

^^ Is that the dog tag ??

Definitely leave it there then.

Oh you ment like minature poddle....
    but the probelm with the doggy in the baggy is that yknow the last thing you need when you reach for your kipstick to end up with his 'lipstick'.... like eeeeewwhhhhh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

Sherifu, you don't have to tell me that!:P

This isn't oversized, a petite, but dusky pink...also has Radley written in pale pink on it...hence wondering if the 'woof' required!! One bag I saw had little doggies stitched onto it in various colours, with stitching like their leads...actually looked like a bunch of flowers!!:D

Oversized bags are dumb, unless you are homeless:rolleyes:

sweet jesus.

I know, I know, but Duke Snugglesworth just LOVES to go everywhere with me, and I could't leave him at home all day now could I?!

would be great if some wimmin came with dog tags though.

That way after a few beers you could definitely tell.

This isn't oversized, a petite, but dusky pink...also has Radley written in pale pink on it...hence wondering if the 'woof' required!! One bag I saw had little doggies stitched onto it in various colours, with stitching like their leads...actually looked like a bunch of flowers!!:D

Well like if it wasn't like required then why would like hello the designers and their team put it there in the first place ? Really it's like part of the complete you know look of the bag, which they in thier wisdom and expertise put together, but well if you think that like you know better then they do then like sure go head and like ruin it after all the work they put into and like all the money you spent on it, cos really the like totally lame immatations don't have like have the tag and like sooo many people don't know the range well enough to not know the difference with out it. Yeah so like they are totally with out but still the last thing you want like is them thinking you were like totally a sham with a fake bag cos you tough you should like take the tag off.

I mean like it's the designers signature, like would you get given a painting by some famous dead man and take off the signature ?
    Oversized bags are dumb, unless you are homeless:rolleyes:

Like, totally!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Leave it on, durrrr!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

guys she is only asking a question, next stupid remark will get the poster banned and also any there after.

Btw OP, do what ever you think looks better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

B1tchyness out in full force today I see!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Thaedydal is obviously so much better than girls who like handbags.

Because liking handbags means you are stupid and shallow obv.

Oh to be perfect and cleverer than yow and sit in judgement.

OP, the doggy is part of the bag and says Radley but if you don't like it then take it off, it's your bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sherifu, you don't have to tell me that!:P
    Cool, do whatever feels good so. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Just so i can clarify , i mean remarks of any kind other than helpful ones directed to the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

yeah defo leave it on thats what ur payin for really if i could afford one i'd be shoving it in everyones face???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

They're not that pricey molly, not compared to the big names anyway.

Ok while it could be said my other posts in this thread were made in a slightly facetious manner my points still stand.

If it is just purely about function then it's just another hand bag and do with it what you will; but if it is to you a branded designer bag then it's about function it is about the form and style of the bag and the lil dog is part of the over all design and is a key signature piece part of what makes it a Radley handbag rather then just a handbag.

Don't mind them, ozchick! It's meant to be left on. I think they're jealous:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Personally, I would take it off OP...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I believe the wee dog dangling off the side of it is the reason most people buy Radleys :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

yeah defo leave it on thats what ur payin for really if i could afford one i'd be shoving it in everyones face???

What kind of demented question is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Leave the Westie on!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

Don't mind them, ozchick! It's meant to be left on. I think they're jealous:D

thank you! Bought it cos I liked the bag, not into brands and 'shoving it' in peoples face - so maybe I will take it off then! Won't bother to ask Irish women their opinions in future I think:rolleyes:

Ah stuff it, maybe I will just go back to a tesco bag:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement