Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost cat - black, white chest & paws

Options
  • 26-07-2008 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,
    Our cat went missing last Saturday, 19th of July, from Greenhills, Walkinstown. He's black with a white chest, white chin and white top left lip, white paws, long-haired. He's one year old and he's neutered. He has never wandered far, as far as I know, and when I'd call him he'd only be in next doors garden if not in ours.
    We miss him so much, and our other cat, his brother, is acting strange without him, he has become a lot more affectionate towards us and meows a lot more than before.

If you've seen him at all, or know of anyone who might be feeding him, please let me know, we're very worried about him.
    Thanks

kit6.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

He's beautiful I'll keep an eye out when I'm in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭kitcatz

Thanks blackcat.
    I've put up posters around the area. I just hope he's ok. Thanks for your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Call your local Ispca, may have been brought in?

Yeah, thanks. We phoned the DSPCA but they have no record of him, but they took our number in case he's brought in. Thanks.

Hi again, he's still missing!
    I've put ads on a few websites... irishanimals, gumtree, and ispca; phoned dspca, no record of him, put ad up in vets, put posters up around the area, although most of them are being taken down even though they're discreet and not near houses. I also posted leaflets through doors- in two roads where a woman had contacted me thinking she might have seen him, but no sighting since and it might not have been him, and in the houses at the back of our road on the other side of the lane. I've been going around with his squeaky toy calling him, but nothing.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it. Should I still be hopeful that he might come back, he's been missing 3 weeks now. ...and should I be thinking that if he's still alive he's still in the area or do you think he could have wandered miles away by now?

The worst thing is, his brother misses him so badly. He looks for attention a lot more now, he must be lonely without him. :(
    Thanks for any advice

• Advertisement
Advertisement