Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with COD4 multi-player today (xbox)

• 26-07-2008 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

Is anyone having any issues with COD4 multi-player today? I'm having major issues during online play, frequently getting disconnected, server timeouts, problems finding matches (any type).

Not having any connectivity issues with xbox live itself. I'm on Eircom Broadband (1mb down/128k up). Normally works perfectly.

I have a pain in my swiss with it.

Ta much.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

There seems to be a problem with BB in Ireland in general today. Both UPC and Eircom seem to have had problems.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055339199

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055342879

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭irishpartyboy

Cheers Christo. Was having issues all day yesterday, not just with xbox, but with laptop & iPhone disconnecting from the wireless network and general internet connectivity.

Laptop testing ok today, so will test out xbox later. Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fr.Dougal

XBOX LIVE DOWN FROM 12 NOON TODAY FOR 24 HOURS SOMETHING TO DO WITH UPGRADING THERE DASHBOARD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

+1 above

I was getting worried that my xbox would not work on line but then I remember that they where down for 24 hours while they did some up dates.

Jesus, they re will be loads of lads on to night getting their fix of COD 4 after missing it last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭KamikazeKenny81

My Live wouldnt do anything yesterday, anyone else get that? would play one game then boot me, or refuse to connect at all. All my english friends had no problem at all, could it have been an Ireland only thing like mentioned above?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Fr.Dougal

no problem playing xbox live but couldn't connect to any of my english,scots or american friends either never had that problem before don't no what the problem is
    my ping is 48
    download speed 2437
    upload speed 325
    that's with eircom don't no is any good

Advertisement