Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Cris Jones wrote: »
    No. That is his mother in law. He doesn't go in for keeping it in the family. Maybe you do?

But its in the blood that you keep it in the family, and if they did there would be nothing wrong with it as they are no blood connection there.

There is no justification for your posts about Renee. This one is just another :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

Epicurus wrote: »
    That family...incest mad.

DeiseTom says they aren't really family so nothing wrong there.
    See his last post.
    ;)
    In the storyline Renee is now being more motherly to Brendan, who she had accused of killing her son, than for Heather who is her daughter.
    At least I get what is going on.:pac:;)

This thread used to be nice to read and take part in but now it is just eeugh.
    Will continue watching FC but this thread is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Cris Jones wrote: »
    This thread used to be nice to read and take part in but now it is just eeugh.
    Will continue watching FC but this thread is awful.

Dare I say good riddance?

Pretty crap about the RTÉ Player not showing Fair City anymore - one of the reasons I started watching it again was because I had the opportunity to catch up online should my Sky + fail me. :mad:

Ah no Tracey is back this week :mad:!!! Can't stand her. On the plus side, Leo's back this week too :D!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

This is a fun thread, we were having a laugh, no need to be all ridiculous about it Cris so if you don't want to have a bit of fun, I guess don't post here :D

That's ridiculous about the RTE player. I will email them to find out more. :(:mad::(

Dare I say good riddance?

Pretty crap about the RTÉ Player not showing Fair City anymore - one of the reasons I started watching it again was because I had the opportunity to catch up online should my Sky + fail me. :mad:

Ah no Tracey is back this week :mad:!!! Can't stand her. On the plus side, Leo's back this week too :D!!!

You can't stand Tracey :eek: I think she is bloody brilliant :D

• Advertisement

:mad:This is their answer to how to watch fair city :mad:

Here is how to catch up.

Fair City is currently broadcast on RTÉ One at 8pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings and the earlier time of 7.30pm on Wednesdays.
    Fair City is repeated at 3.30pm on RTÉ One, the day after broadcast. Fair City is currently unavailable to view online on RTÉ Player.

just heard that Heather is finished in Fair City for the moment, she has a lot of theatre work on so it looks like Heather, Brendan and Eleanor will leave... hope Renee & Bob stay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

angel01 wrote: »
    just heard that Heather is finished in Fair City for the moment, she has a lot of theatre work on so it looks like Heather, Brendan and Eleanor will leave... hope Renee & Bob stay
    I never like it when a child has to leave just because the parents are leaving the show; especially when there are people she could realistically stay with. Renee, Christy even with Jo and Dermot seen as they already have her brother

I never like it when a child has to leave just because the parents are leaving the show; especially when there are people she could realistically stay with. Renee, Christy even with Jo and Dermot seen as they already have her brother
    but do you not think that would be a bit unrealistic, why wouldn't the mother, heather take her with her?

but do you not think that would be a bit unrealistic, why wouldn't the mother, heather take her with her?
    They could always have it that she couldnt cope after the trial and left her with one of the others.

• Advertisement

They could always have it that she couldnt cope after the trial and left her with one of the others.
    possibly but we would probably have Eleanor constantly asking about her mum.. i don't know if she goes but I am presuming so

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

If Renee is back in it full time i hope they work on a story involving Christy, Carol and Renee more than they have, leaving Christy having to pick one above the other. Could be interesting, and could be very funny.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    If Renee is back in it full time i hope they work on a story involving Christy, Carol and Renee more than they have, leaving Christy having to pick one above the other. Could be interesting, and could be very funny.

Oh yes that would be good. I would love more storylines for Bob as well, I love watching him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Best news I heard all day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Can somebody fill me in as to when Carol gave Renee the keys to her apartment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

deelite wrote: »
    Can somebody fill me in as to when Carol gave Renee the keys to her apartment.

Think Christy wanted her out as she wouldnt shut up tryina get him on her side re the case and he was stressed enough as it was, she was in a state then saying she`d get a hotel and Carol took pity and was the bigger woman and let her stay at hers as Ally is away and Carol moved in with christy for the meanwhile.

Heather considers her future after Eleanor receives a poison pen letter
    What kind of a sick freak would do that to a child

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

One who writes for Fair City??? :)

That is sick :mad: She is very young :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

YAY!! Dean, Leo and Tracey back at last!!!! I hope Bob moves in with Tracey! Lots of comic potential there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What happened at the end of tonight's episode? Sky box cut out just after Eleanor showed Brendan the picture she'd drawn and no more Fair City on RTÉ Player... Grrrrrrrr!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I don't know whether anybody else noticed the bald man in the jury - he was sitting right in front of a lady with reddish hair. However during the shot all you could see was the bald man and it looked like he was wearing a wig - it was very funny!!!

What happened at the end of tonight's episode? Sky box cut out just after Eleanor showed Brendan the picture she'd drawn and no more Fair City on RTÉ Player... Grrrrrrrr!!!

Basically he admitted he wasn't going to stick around..:(

Great to see Bela, Leo & Tracey back... now if only Louie & Yvonne would return :(

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just read spoilers for next week and Louie & Yvonne are back :D:D:D

Suzanne guesses Yvonne is pregnant due to her morning sickness, Louie guesses and says he will be there with the dna test when the baby is born :D Paul & Niamh still having problems concieving and Louie & Paul meet to discuss their baby issues!

Leo asks Tracey out again, dean, kylie, leo and Tracey go out on a double date, doesn't go too well and dean goes back to tracey's and they get it on..

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Good episode last night. It's a great twist that Brendan's sulking has cost Christy forty-five grand. I can't believe the guards were looking very hard for him, however, arrest warrant or not.

I thought Niamh and Paul were very sweet too. Sometimes they stop snapping at each other, and they look like a real couple.

Good episode last night. It's a great twist that Brendan's sulking has cost Christy forty-five grand. I can't believe the guards were looking very hard for him, however, arrest warrant or not.

I thought Niamh and Paul were very sweet too. Sometimes they stop snapping at each other, and they look like a real couple.

If only Niamh knew the truth :D:D I found the scenes with Heather, Brendan & Eleanor quite touching and she had another starring episode last night!! :cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

If only Niamh knew the truth :D:D I found the scenes with Heather, Brendan & Eleanor quite touching and she had another starring episode last night!! :cool::D

Oooh, what truth Angel?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oooh, what truth Angel?

About Paul & Yvonne :eek:

Awww speaking of little Eleanor, the actress who plays her won an award :D

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/news/Talented-little-Kilcullen-actress-scoops.5832508.jp

• Advertisement

RTE are definitely going all out to lower their audience for Fair City. Not content with taking the option of catching up in the coming days on the RTE player away from us; also gone is the option of watching it live on their website as it it broadcast. on rte.ie/live. Thats my only chance of watching Fair City over for the foresable future anyway :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement