Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz wrote: »
    How does Louie know about Paul and Yvonne's one nighter?

I don't know, I think Paul or Yvonne must tell him.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Would Fair City get away showing rape before the Watershed of 9pm. If they were going to do it, I think it should be in a series of one off shows later in the evening.

They probably wouldn't show it all on screen anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz wrote: »
    How does Louie know about Paul and Yvonne's one nighter?

I think Crazy Chester guy mentioned it to Louie that Yvonne and Paul had been at the hotel together and Louie has put two and two together.

Epicurus wrote: »
    I think Crazy Chester guy mentioned it to Louie that Yvonne and Paul had been at the hotel together and Louie has put two and two together.

If I was him, tell Niamh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Is that Blackie cOnnors from glenroe that damiens after for money???:eek:

• Advertisement

Lara`s green bag must a come free with Kylies red one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Johnny Bravo, yesss, I thought it was Blackie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

He got a good deal when he traded his caravan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Alice1 wrote: »
    Johnny Bravo, yesss, I thought it was Blackie!

It took me a couple of scenes to click who he was. I thought he was brilliant, I have to say. He really lit things up for the short time he was on screen.

This Dean/Tracey story is boring me to tears :(

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
    This Dean/Tracey story is boring me to tears :(

Ditto, " Im leaving her tomorrow" and Treacy goes along with that :rolleyes: Its been what 2 /3 weeks now??? Jeez! Dean is such a spinless git, trying to force her to dump him WAKE UP KYLIE.

Awww I was so happy when Pete got the job last night helping out in the charity shop, hes so close to the edge though. Poor guy.

uggggg Suzanne and copper guy?? will they wont they? Wheres Sarah, is she not his gf?

As for Lara *yawn*................hoped we wouldnt see her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Guys remember Charlie went to Canada and left Christie in charge of his most valuable posession (apart from Mags) - a vase - and then Carol used it as an ashtray and then it broke - where was / is that storyline going to?????

I did mention I thought Suzanne and the garda were going to have a fling - which would lead to a brilliant and never done in any soap before of - Who's Baby Are You Storyline (I bet Damien will have a no sperm count and couldn't get anybody pregnant!!)

Also where's the Rose of Tralee Garda?

deelite wrote: »
    Also where's the Rose of Tralee Garda?

Good question. I liked her. I thought she would have been all over John by now.

Good question. I liked her. I thought she would have been all over John by now.

Stop lads ye know he only has eyes for our Alice!

I didnt like her that copper lady.

Stop lads ye know he only has eyes for our Alice!

I didnt like her that copper lady.

Tense music. Alice and the lady cop on a rooftop somewhere. "Just stay away from John, and you're walking out of here. Otherwise...."

Cut to agents Angel and Louie. "What's that noise? I think its coming from the roof!"

I'd watch that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Is that Blackie cOnnors from glenroe that damiens after for money???:eek:

more greyie connors now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Keep yer mitts off Delectable Deegan - he' mine - all mine. Ger off I tell ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Dominic is DEAD :eek::eek:
    Will they have sandwiches at his funeral ??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Now I definitely know how Damian feels.
    A family member just handed me an e-mail printout of a job going in telesales. I despise cold callers and would honestly prefer Damian's job as a debt collector.
    No offense to anyone working in telesales, but those people suck the souls out of innocent people...

I seriously cannot take much more of this Dean/Tracey thing, Any ordinary person would have just dumped Kylie by now. Spineless is not the word. Guess it will drag out a bit more now that Dominic is dead :rolleyes:

Is it looking like that they will write Adam out? so that could be another cast member down.

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »

It appears so.

coffin_sandwiches.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

jos28 wrote: »

Will he have a funeral.

Bill and Annette did not have one, or if they did, none of the residence could not be arsed to turn up, or say they were going to go.

Will he have a funeral.

Bill and Annette did not have one, or if they did, none of the residence could not be arsed to turn up, or say they were going to go.

I doubt he'll have a funeral in Carrigstown. He wasn't exactly widely loved, and he left in disgrace after beating up his girlfriend.

But there's nothing to stop us from making our own monument. All we need is a lot of watercress and a large slice of bread.

29pp2q9.jpg

And one last one, before I actually have to get some work done. This is the real story of Dominic's tragic last months. Apparently his high-carb diet got so out of control, after he moved to London, that they could barely squeeze him into the coffin he himself had chosen.

Sad, really.

2m0aat.jpg

No more after this, I promise. But it's surprising how many sandwich-related death pics you can find on the internet.

I doubt he'll have a funeral in Carrigstown. He wasn't exactly widely loved, and he left in disgrace after beating up his girlfriend.

But there's nothing to stop us from making our own monument. All we need is a lot of watercress and a large slice of bread.

29pp2q9.jpg

Many people are not liked in their Community, yet when they die they are given a funeral.

Many people are not liked in their Community, yet when they die they are given a funeral.

True, indeed. How cool would it be if Kylie found out about Dean and Tracey at the funeral? Nothing beats a good fist-fight at the graveside.

True, indeed. How cool would it be if Kylie found out about Dean and Tracey at the funeral? Nothing beats a good fist-fight at the graveside.

I dont care when they are found out once it is soon. Hopefully the two of them are caught at it, so that they cant say it is not happening.

Will he have a funeral.

Annettes was held off screen :mad: Barry & Seamus went though.

Great pics :D

Next week Preview

Tuesday:

Lara asks Malachy for a character reference so that she can begin looking for employment. When Dolores hears, she is furious, asking where Malachy's loyalties lie especially since he's living under her roof. Keith's friend Colm is back and the mechanic is nervous. But it turns out that he's back in town looking to earn forgiveness and he asks Ali out for a drink. Yvonne and Paul confide in their other halves obsession with having children.

Wednesday

Lara is given a trial in The Hungry Pig. When Cleo sees how much of a grafter she is, she can't discourage Louie from giving her a trial of two weeks. Dolores is bitter and when she hears about the job, throws a sly dig Lara's way. Cleo and Malachy are forced to tell Dolores to stop acting like a child. This is certainly a turn of events from a couple of months ago. Carol refuses to babysit for Ali when Colm invites her on another date, so, seen as he is a newly reformed gentleman, he decides to relocate their evening to her place.

Thursday:

Dean is determined to make Kylie break up with him. He approaches Louie and asks his to pretend that he can't let his chef off to attend Dominic's funeral. Naturally Kylie is heartbroken, but, somehow I don't think she'll break t off with him. Dolores agrees to make an effort with Lara, but, when the two meet, the daggers are instantly thrown. Later Mrs Molly finds a picture in Jane's cot of her mother and tears it up in a fit of rage, like the incredible hulk..well maybe not that extreme.

Don't have Sundays yet ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

What happened Kylie's mother? Is she dead also?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement