Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    I reckon there is a big chance he will go to Jail. Fair City have a Prison set anyway so if it does happen they might show scenes of him while he is inside.

Anyone remember when Mick was in Mountjoy? The set was as wooden and fake looking. Since when are Prison Cell doors made from wood :D

Ah ok, was worried we wouldn't see poor Barry again :D

Where in heavens sake has Bella gone to? He hasn't been in it in agggggges!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

angel01 wrote: »
    Where in heavens sake has Bella gone to? He hasn't been in it in agggggges!!

The last time he was seen was when he was trying to quit the fags, wasn't it?

I don't like that about Fair City. They just throw characters into the backround for weeks on end and then bring them back when other storylines run out of juice.

The last time he was seen was when he was trying to quit the fags, wasn't it?

I don't like that about Fair City. They just throw characters into the backround for weeks on end and then bring them back when other storylines run out of juice.

With zero explanation of where they have been. Heather & Brendan went missing for ages and then suddenly they were brought back. So many characters go missing and then return a while later. It drives me mad! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

With zero explanation of where they have been. Heather & Brendan went missing for ages and then suddenly they were brought back. So many characters go missing and then return a while later. It drives me mad! :eek:

Who cares?

• Advertisement

It's annoying actually. That nasty solicitor was brought back after months and months just to threaten Annette for two episodes and now he's after disappearing into thin air again.

It's annoying actually. That nasty solicitor was brought back after months and months just to threaten Annette for two episodes and now he's after disappearing into thin air again.

Oh yes, I remember him from his dealings with Carol. Actually I love Carol, she is one of my favourite characters in Fair City.

Oh yes, I remember him from his dealings with Carol. Actually I love Carol, she is one of my favourite characters in Fair City.

She's a great character. Always makes me laugh when people are after her to stop smoking and she responds by stamping out her fag and lighting up another one in their faces :D

She's smoking in nearly every scene she's in too lol. It was funny last night when she made that remark to Dominic about his meeting with the bucket and he attacked back by saying "You might have been someone once, but since CAB cleaned you out you're nothing but a shopkeeper"

Carol shouts after him "I'm a manager actually" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,872 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Enjoy your holiday akaredtop.

She's a great character. Always makes me laugh when people are after her to stop smoking and she responds by stamping out her fag and lighting up another one in their faces :D

She's smoking in nearly every scene she's in too lol. It was funny last night when she made that remark to Dominic about his meeting with the bucket and he attacked back by saying "You might have been someone once, but since CAB cleaned you out you're nothing but a shopkeeper"

Carol shouts after him "I'm a manager actually" :D

That made me laugh. Carol stands up to Dominic and isn't afraid of him. She is great, fab character. That reminds me whatever happened to Rory? Did he leave? I liked him :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

All this with Carol having a fag in her hand in every single scene... they are so setting her character up for getting lung cancer!!

That made me laugh. Carol stands up to Dominic and isn't afraid of him. She is great, fab character. That reminds me whatever happened to Rory? Did he leave? I liked him :(

Carol really can't stand Dominic, can she? Even Tracy knows that she hates his guts.

I thought Rory made an appearence a few months back? I seem to remember Tracy being sarcastic to him when he asked about Carol. She said something along the lines of "And who will I say was asking? (Referring to his double life) :D

Carol really can't stand Dominic, can she? Even Tracy knows that she hates his guts.

I thought Rory made an appearence a few months back? I seem to remember Tracy being sarcastic to him when he asked about Carol. She said something along the lines of "And who will I say was asking? (Referring to his double life) :D

Yeah but he has vanished, just like Det Deegan does, thought he was living with Ray, did he move out?

No Tracey can't bear dominic, loved the bit where she said she has a spare room made up for Tracey :D

Yeah but he has vanished, just like Det Deegan does, thought he was living with Ray, did he move out?

No Tracey can't bear dominic, loved the bit where she said she has a spare room made up for Tracey :D

There must be some wharp in Carrigstown where characters just vanish into it for months on end and then suddenly find an escape when they need to return :D

That scene was great. Did you see Carol's face? All sarcastic and nasty. Dominic was reeling with anger at that :D

McAleer finds Annette drinking again tomorrow night. This time she's sneaking wine. Will the woman ever learn :rolleyes:

There must be some wharp in Carrigstown where characters just vanish into it for months on end and then suddenly find an escape when they need to return :D

That scene was great. Did you see Carol's face? All sarcastic and nasty. Dominic was reeling with anger at that :D

McAleer finds Annette drinking again tomorrow night. This time she's sneaking wine. Will the woman ever learn :rolleyes:

and to think I felt sorry for Annette last night :eek::eek:

Carol was brilliant, really funny as well.

and to think I felt sorry for Annette last night :eek::eek:

Carol was brilliant, really funny as well.

I felt sorry for her at the start of the episode when she was at the bar drinking and then talking with Barry, but I stopped when she arrived legless at McCoy's, caused a huge scene and then caused an even bigger one out on the street over her wine bottle.

I actually thought Dominic was going to hit Carol last night. She really gets to him because she tell him the truth about himself and he hates that. I can see it happening in future episodes.

I felt sorry for her at the start of the episode when she was at the bar drinking and then talking with Barry, but I stopped when she arrived legless at McCoy's, caused a huge scene and then caused an even bigger one out on the street over her wine bottle.

I actually thought Dominic was going to hit Carol last night. She really gets to him because she tell him the truth about himself and he hates that. I can see it happening in future episodes.

When I saw her with the wine bottle, I thought she will never learn!

Yeah me too, I am really feeling like I want to hit Dominic and his daughter wants to move out, he won't like that!

When I saw her with the wine bottle, I thought she will never learn!

Yeah me too, I am really feeling like I want to hit Dominic and his daughter wants to move out, he won't like that!

Who the hell was serving in Phelan's? I wouldn't serve a woman in that condition. Then she attacked that stranger and called her a stupid eejit before yelling for a Taxi in the middle of the road. She nearly got knocked down like! Then she got even drunker and passed out in front of the whole bar at the hotel. And she's still at it again tomorrow night. I have no sympathy left for her at this stage.

Dominic was pretty nasty to everyone last night. Kylie should just move out and ignore whatever he says. He likes to control the women in his life and they are standing idle and letting him do it. Someone shuould teach him a lesson.

Who the hell was serving in Phelan's? I wouldn't serve a woman in that condition. Then she attacked that stranger and called her a stupid eejit before yelling for a Taxi in the middle of the road. She nearly got knocked down like! Then she got even drunker and passed out in front of the whole bar at the hotel. And she's still at it again tomorrow night. I have no sympathy left for her at this stage.

Dominic was pretty nasty to everyone last night. Kylie should just move out and ignore whatever he says. He likes to control the women in his life and they are standing idle and letting him do it. Someone shuould teach him a lesson.

I would love Dean to deck him haha... he needs to be taught a lesson!

I do like Annette but she is suffering with an illness and it is often not that easy to give up and recognise you have a problem and not easy to stop drinking.

I would love Dean to deck him haha... he needs to be taught a lesson!

I do like Annette but she is suffering with an illness and it is often not that easy to give up and recognise you have a problem and not easy to stop drinking.

It's a shame Dean was too drunk to hit Dominic. I would have lliked to see that actually!!

Annette has known she is an alcoholic for years and was even attending A.A with Anthony. Then she went to rehab a few weeks back, but you can tell that she hasn't truly surrendered to the fact that she is an Alcoholic and is powerless over alcohol. Last night proved that when she was in A&E and kept saying "I'm not like these people. I'm not one of them". That is why she keeps falling off the wagon. I actually liked when McAleer kept saying "Aren't you?. He was trying to get the message across to her that she is one of them and that her illness will get worse and worse if she continues to drink.

• Advertisement

It's a shame Dean was too drunk to hit Dominic. I would have lliked to see that actually!!

Annette has known she is an alcoholic for years and was even attending A.A with Anthony. Then she went to rehab a few weeks back, but you can tell that she hasn't truly surrendered to the fact that she is an Alcoholic and is powerless over alcohol. Last night proved that when she was in A&E and kept saying "I'm not like these people. I'm not one of them". That is why she keeps falling off the wagon. I actually liked when McAleer kept saying "Aren't you?. He was trying to get the message across to her that she is one of them and that her illness will get worse and worse if she continues to drink.

I know, I just think she feels she has nothing to stay sober for to be honest. Barry doesn't want her and McAleer just uses her. I think all the stuff with yvonne and that dodgy solicitor just added to it.

I would have preferred Dean to puke on Dominic :D:D:D:D

I know, I just think she feels she has nothing to stay sober for to be honest. Barry doesn't want her and McAleer just uses her. I think all the stuff with yvonne and that dodgy solicitor just added to it.

I would have preferred Dean to puke on Dominic :D:D:D:D

It was actually terrible last week when everyone kept threatening and attacking Annette. Even that horrid cow Yvonne made suggestive remarks about her drinking, but covered them up with smart comments. It was horrible and Annette was clearly cracking under it all. Then Barry and McAleer added to her troubles, not to mention Angela always undermining her. I'd probably fall off the wagon too if I had all that to deal with lol!

LMAO....It would have been better if Dean had puked on him. He probably stinks from cleaning the toilets anyway so it wouldn't make a difference lol. I hope there is more to this tonight. I'm really getting into the storyline :D:D

It was actually terrible last week when everyone kept threatening and attacking Annette. Even that horrid cow Yvonne made suggestive remarks about her drinking, but covered them up with smart comments. It was horrible and Annette was clearly cracking under it all. Then Barry and McAleer added to her troubles, not to mention Angela always undermining her. I'd probably fall off the wagon too if I had all that to deal with lol!

LMAO....It would have been better if Dean had puked on him. He probably stinks from cleaning the toilets anyway so it wouldn't make a difference lol. I hope there is more to this tonight. I'm really getting into the storyline :D:D

That is exactly what I mean, its all these comments that probably get to Annette.

haha, I would have laughed if that had have happened. He would have deserved it. I am enjoying the storyline too.

That is exactly what I mean, its all these comments that probably get to Annette.

haha, I would have laughed if that had have happened. He would have deserved it. I am enjoying the storyline too.

It's the little things that could set you off drinking again. Annette clearly feels unloved, under valued and just plain unhappy. It's so easy to slip into a bottle and block it all out, trust me!

Can you imagine Dominic if it had happened? He'd really hit the roof and go crazy. When he was out on the street I thought he was going to give Dean a beating. Thank god Tracy stopped it before it went too far. Dominic just picks on women and people too drunk to fight him back. He is a coward!

It's the little things that could set you off drinking again. Annette clearly feels unloved, under valued and just plain unhappy. It's so easy to slip into a bottle and block it all out, trust me!

Can you imagine Dominic if it had happened? He'd really hit the roof and go crazy. When he was out on the street I thought he was going to give Dean a beating. Thank god Tracy stopped it before it went too far. Dominic just picks on women and people too drunk to fight him back. He is a coward!

I think Tracey is scared of him and knows what he is capable of. Glad Dean got away and didn't get too hurt. Its a pity he came back from London in the first place!!

Ok going to relax with Corrie and Fair City, chat tomorrow :)

I think Tracey is scared of him and knows what he is capable of. Glad Dean got away and didn't get too hurt. Its a pity he came back from London in the first place!!

Ok going to relax with Corrie and Fair City, chat tomorrow :)

She needs to leave him right away before he goes too far and hurts her for real!

I'm off to shower before Fair City!

Talk tomorrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

Hey EVERYONE!!! Look what I found when i was looking to see what was coming up tomorrow!! UPDATE OF THE WEB-SITE!! AT LAST!!! http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Its a lot better than the old one!

Cool and the Gang!!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

yayyy at the new website! i checked earlier and was shocked :D it looks alot better.

The website looks brill, at long last :D

I enjoyed last nights episode.. McAleer taking control of Annette and Annette actually asking for help. I did feel sorry for Barry and that kids mother, she was woeful in her speaking parts lol.

• Advertisement

ooh and you can watch the show online!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement