Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

angel01 wrote: »
    The website looks brill, at long last :D

I enjoyed last nights episode.. McAleer taking control of Annette and Annette actually asking for help. I did feel sorry for Barry and that kids mother, she was woeful in her speaking parts lol.

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Three things made me laugh:

1 - Christy thinking Annette was banging down McCoy's door at 9.30am to try and get a drink.

2 - Dermot mocking Jo about her dancing when she was anout to vomit.

3 - Jo bumping into Brendan in McCoys and apologizing, right before he mocked her and laughed when she fled in shame :D

I think McAleer manipulated Annette a lot last night, but it paid off and she actually asked for help. But she's drinking again tonight.

Re: The Website - I actually emailed RTE yesterday complaining about the always out of date website. I'm off to check out the new one right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I really think we need faircity forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

The new web-site is fantastico and long overdue!! :D:D:D:D YAY!! Its cool the photos showing the behind the scenes stuff! Its so weird seeing cameras around the characters and McCoys with no roof!!!:P

Dean was so cute last night with his coke and his hangover!! So funny him hiding behind Leo and it was as obvious it was him with those pants clear for all to see!!

Poor Barry!! I always feel so sorry for him. I wish just once something good would happen to him.

I agree also feeling sorry for the young fella's mother! :eek: For the same reason!

The new website is great. And long overdue. Just did a quick brouse of it, but will go back later and check it out properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    I'm off to shower before Fair City!

That's some respect, Eddie. I thought I was a fan, but I don't even put my sandwich down. :D

• Advertisement

gogglebok wrote: »
    That's some respect, Eddie. I thought I was a fan, but I don't even put my sandwich down. :D

LMAO :D

I like to be clean for the characters. It's only fair :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Was dominic eating another sandwich last night :D:D:D

Was dominic eating another sandwich last night :D:D:D

He was LMAO :D:D:D:D:D

We didn't see it, but his crusts and napkin were on the plate in McCoys :D:D:D

You would think they would have removed Geraldine, Bob, Gina, Renee, Rita, Turlough and especially Ursula from the cast pages :eek:

That man must be dying to eat something hot :D

I see Leo has a new love interest reading the spoilers for this week :D:D

• Advertisement

That man must be dying to eat something hot :D

I see Leo has a new love interest reading the spoilers for this week :D:D

I'm suprised he isn't bloated from all the bread :D:D

Half of the current cast are missing from the new character page :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Hilarious. I didn't spot that.

watching Dean last night getting embarrassed was really funny, I was laughing when Kylie told Carol what he did to Tracey and then her face afterwards, it was classic!

gogglebok wrote: »
    Hilarious. I didn't spot that.

I never actually used to take any notice of his sandwich eating until I read it on here, and then I saw him eating them in every episode and I laugh ever since.

Imagine if Tracy left him? Some people would turn to alcohol, some people would turn to drugs, but Dominic would go in a sandwich bender :D

I never actually used to take any notice of his sandwich eating until I read it on here, and then I saw him eating them in every episode and I laugh ever since.

Imagine if Tracy left him? Some people would turn to alcohol, some people would turn to drugs, but Dominic would go in a sandwich bender :D

PMSL, I think he would buy himself a special sandwich toaster so he could use it on special occasions :D:D

I was laughing to myself, he poured out some cereal and he didn't even half fill the bowl and I thought to myself, are you saving some room for your sandwiches at lunch :D:D

PMSL, I think he would buy himself a special sandwich toaster so he could use it on special occasions :D:D

I was laughing to myself, he poured out some cereal and he didn't even half fill the bowl and I thought to myself, are you saving some room for your sandwiches at lunch :D:D

LMAO - I noticed that too. He put a drop of the milk into a full bowl of cereal...He needs the room for his ham sandwich at lunch:D

I can imagine the binge scene where he hits rock bottom. Tracey comes to collect the rest of her stuff and finds dominic bloated on the floor with those take out sandwiches all over the place....Some empty and some full:

Tracy: Dominic, you need help. This can't go on.

Dominic (Stuffing his face with a cheese and ham): I don't need help!

Tracey (Producing a leaflet): I picked this up from Brendan. It's a leaflet on a new support group called Sandwiches Anonymous. I think you should go to a meeting!

:D:D:D

LMAO - I noticed that too. He put a drop of the milk into a full bowl of cereal...He needs the room for his ham sandwich at lunch:D

I can imagine the binge scene where he hits rock bottom. Tracey comes to collect the rest of her stuff and finds dominic bloated on the floor with those take out sandwiches all over the place....Some empty and some full:

Tracy: Dominic, you need help. This can't go on.

Dominic (Stuffing his face with a cheese and ham): I don't need help!

Tracey (Producing a leaflet): I picked this up from Brendan. It's a leaflet on a new support group called Sandwiches Anonymous. I think you should go to a meeting!

:D:D:D

PMSL :D:D

I thought Kylie was great at standing up to him last night. That reminds me where has Troy gone to?

PMSL :D:D

I thought Kylie was great at standing up to him last night. That reminds me where has Troy gone to?

It's about time she stood up to him like that!

Oh yes, Troy. The man who could crack walnuts with his thighs :D

Maybe he's off somewhere with the boyfriend?

It's about time she stood up to him like that!

Oh yes, Troy. The man who could crack walnuts with his thighs :D

Maybe he's off somewhere with the boyfriend?

I think he has vanished into the deep black plunging vanishing cast members hole. I presume we have seen the last of Rory as he isn't on the cast pages :(:(:(

I think he has vanished into the deep black plunging vanishing cast members hole. I presume we have seen the last of Rory as he isn't on the cast pages :(:(:(

I really hope we haven't seen the last of Troy. He's a sweet character and doesn't do the whole stereotypical gay thing :(:(. It was funny when he brought Leo to the gay bar :D:D:D

I was never too fond of Rory though. I always found him to be smug and up himself.

• Advertisement

If you want to vote for your faves in the TV Now awards:

http://www.tvnowmagazine.ie/showFavourites.aspx?id=15

I really hope we haven't seen the last of Troy. He's a sweet character and doesn't do the whole stereotypical gay thing :(:(. It was funny when he brought Leo to the gay bar :D:D:D

I was never too fond of Rory though. I always found him to be smug and up himself.

I liked Rory... was quite nice to look at :o

I liked Rory... was quite nice to look at :o

LOL :D

I'd rather look at Troy and Paul!!

Speaking iof Paul...He's been wearing the same navy suit for the past 10 years :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

troy's not off with the boyfriend as they broke up before they both mysteriously disappeared... but i have high hopes for his return as he's on the website and both leo and dean have been making regular appearances in the last couple of eps. i hate how cheap fair city are and only show characters if they have a storyline; troy was apparently 'best friends' with kylie yet they're never seen together, and kylie is just seen with whoever is around at the time e.g when ali was around, they were bffz for a week too.

dom and the sandwich thing.. ahahahah

Troy is handsome looking...Wish I had a fella like him!

Hopefully he'll return soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

LOL @ the sandwiches :pac:

They couldn't have picked two less convincing alcoholics.. Ludicrous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

'Buying clothes for another man's wife - I never heard the likes of it!" :pac:

Why the hell does Annette persist in drinking?

McAleer smelled it off of her again tonight and then found a bottle of Vodka hidden under the couch??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

LMAO at Eddie's 'Sandwiches Anonymous'. What does Dominic put in his sambos ? They always look so boring. Does he stick with the plain ham, plain cheese or does he go for the combination. Never noticed any salad or tuna or chicken/stuffing or....
    Maybe we have found the cause of his bedroom problem. How can the poor man be expected to get it up living on a diet of sandwiches. He needs steak, roast beef, spuds - big manly dinners.:D

Yippee for the new website- long overdue

+1 for a Fair City forum

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    LMAO at Eddie's 'Sandwiches Anonymous'. What does Dominic put in his sambos ? They always look so boring. Does he stick with the plain ham, plain cheese or does he go for the combination. Never noticed any salad or tuna or chicken/stuffing or....
    Maybe we have found the cause of his bedroom problem. How can the poor man be expected to get it up living on a diet of sandwiches. He needs steak, roast beef, spuds - big manly dinners.:D

Yippee for the new website- long overdue

+1 for a Fair City forum

It always looks like a plain ham sandwich to me :D:D:D

On Tuesday's hour long special Tracy arrived home to find him eating yet another one and all you could see between the bread was the pink of the ham. Next thing we know he'll be going for the toasted ham and cheese in McCoys :D:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement