Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    I'll miss her while she's away in New York :(

Oh so she is coming back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

I hope so. The website wouldn't have updated her profile if she wasn't, would they?

I hope so. The website wouldn't have updated her profile if she wasn't, would they?

Saying that Gina is still on there :eek:

She's probably gone for good so :(

She's probably gone for good so :(

I am hoping not, would be silly to me to get Annette and McAleer to leave :(

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
    I am hoping not, would be silly to me to get Annette and McAleer to leave :(

She'll probably go to one of these expensive rehab centers in New York and then return sober and ready to get back to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

She'll probably go to one of these expensive rehab centers in New York and then return sober and ready to get back to work.

My guess is this Barry will meet a nice girl who will be mad about him - he'll propose and they'll go to the church to get married and then Annette will turn up and say "BARRY I LOVE YOU".

She'd probably stagger in there and make a scene and then drink when he rejects her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

She'd probably stagger in there and make a scene and then drink when he rejects her.

I can see Barry in the middle of an "I do" when a wine bottle comes sailing out of nowhere and smacks into his head. Annette screaming "No he bloody doesn't!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

LOL @ Leo last night! He was like a little kid when he got told of for butting in when the parents of the troublesome kids were having their meeting in the community centre!

AND "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SON!!" :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

gogglebok wrote: »
    I can see Barry in the middle of an "I do" when a wine bottle comes sailing out of nowhere and smacks into his head. Annette screaming "No he bloody doesn't!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And if anyone tries to make her leave she'd start screaming and roaring "Get your hands off me. I'll have you up for assualt. I know the law. Don't you forget that" :D:D

I hope so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Never really saw the point in annette to be honest. She was always an in and out kinda character. Wouldnt bother me if she doesn't come back

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Meller wrote: »

I really can't see the attraction of Troy at all, unlike his big brother.:p Dean is so handsome.

ratmouse wrote: »
    I really can't see the attraction of Troy at all, unlike his big brother.:p Dean is so handsome.

similarly, i reallyyy don't get the dean thing :p personally i love troy because he's such an irritating and self-righteous DJing loser, lolz, he's hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Tubbers

Alllllll about Troy, he's s cute, you don't know if you want to date or mother him. they're a weird pair of brothers, what's the background on them?

phi3 wrote: »
    Never really saw the point in annette to be honest. She was always an in and out kinda character. Wouldnt bother me if she doesn't come back

McAleer is worse, dodgy couple there, and it all came about so quickly, this programme never developes any stories or relationships, everything happens in a day. Like an alcohol problem can come and go in two weeks.

Tubbers wrote: »
    Alllllll about Troy, he's s cute, you don't know if you want to date or mother him. they're a weird pair of brothers, what's the background on them?

apparently they both moved to london with their mother (leo's first wife) when they were kids

that explains the very english accent, eh?

anyway... TROYYY yay

apparently they both moved to london with their mother (leo's first wife) when they were kids

that explains the very english accent, eh?

anyway... TROYYY yay

Or rather american accent, though that wouldn't explain why dean talks with a rough dub accent??? Leo cracks me up though. He's hilarious and a bit of humour in the thing which has gotten so carried away with the dodge dark storylines.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

ratmouse wrote: »

+1 :P

LOVED leo tonight!! So funny! Clint eastwood! ROTFL!!:D Where has this new bike-girl come from? Is keith gonna have an affair with her?

I missed tonight's episode due to being bed ridden with a very bad stomach flu. I'm off to the website now hoping to watch it. So Troy is back?

Yiupeee:D

MaryCat! wrote: »
    Where has this new bike-girl come from? Is keith gonna have an affair with her?

please no!! ahhhh PLEASE no 8( that would be horrible
    what age is she supposed to be?!! when she ordered a pint i was like 'huh?'.. i thought she was about 15 lolz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

please no!! ahhhh PLEASE no 8( that would be horrible
    what age is she supposed to be?!! when she ordered a pint i was like 'huh?'.. i thought she was about 15 lolz?

I love the way Keith reacted when she asked him out for a drink. "Oh my god, she's coming on to me." Then he made such a big deal of introducing Una as his fiancee.

You're right anyway. She looks way too young for Keith. I hope they don't go there. How old do you have to be to ride a motorbike?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

He was probably taken aback by the fact that she's a woman and asking for a 'pint'.

Ladies, don't kill me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

fair city flashed in front of me as i passed da telly. thought i saw DOM-IN-ICK eating sangwidges, (but maybe it was toast)??

I'll watch last night's episode in a half hour once that ****e that's on RTE 1 is finished.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

Troy is back YAY!!:D

Dominic is such a moan, he is depressing to listen to. I hope that Tracey and Dean get together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Una the bully with the big belly - when is she going to pop shes huge

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

JP Liz wrote: »
    Una the bully with the big belly - when is she going to pop shes huge

pure poetry, that sentence. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement