Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

smares wrote: »
    Troy is back YAY!!:D

Dominic is such a moan, he is depressing to listen to. I hope that Tracey and Dean get together.

Was delighted to see thunder thighs Troy :D

I'm sick to death of Dominic at this stage.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I liked the scenes with Troy and Leo, where has Tim gone? Has he got lost in the fair city wilderness??

I don't like this new mechanic at all, find her a bore and enjoyed the Dominic/Tracey scenes and Carol was great as usual :D

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    I'll watch last night's episode in a half hour once that ****e that's on RTE 1 is finished.

You can watch them online

angel01 wrote: »
    You can watch them online

I know, but sure I caught the repeat earlier anyway :)

I know, but sure I caught the repeat earlier anyway :)

I like watching them online, no breaks lol

• Advertisement

I hope they feature Duncan again soon, he makes me laugh, Caitriona has gone missing as well as Orla!

I don't think I will like seeing this :(

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00022b5e-545.jpg

I hope they feature Duncan again soon, he makes me laugh, Caitriona has gone missing as well as Orla!

I don't think I will like seeing this :(

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00022b5e-545.jpg

Didn't I say it a few pages back?

I knew he would lose it and attack her :(

Didn't I say it a few pages back?

I knew he would lose it and attack her :(
    Yeah I know, just seeing it makes it awful, I hope she leaves him and never goes back :mad:

Yeah I know, just seeing it makes it awful, I hope she leaves him and never goes back :mad:

Wait until Carol finds out. She will hit the roof. I hope this time Tracey finally realizes that he is a no good scumbag who will never make her happy and just walk away for good. At least we know that Carol will support her anyway.

Wait until Carol finds out. She will hit the roof. I hope this time Tracey finally realizes that he is a no good scumbag who will never make her happy and just walk away for good. At least we know that Carol will support her anyway.

Thats true, God help Dominic when Carol finds out

• Advertisement

She'll confront him right away and probably slug him one. And I bet he'll beg for forgivness. I just hope Tracey doesn't give in.

She'll confront him right away and probably slug him one. And I bet he'll beg for forgivness. I just hope Tracey doesn't give in.

He really is such a bully and been so nasty to Tracey :(

She really needs to take a stand. She should have walked last night when she packed her bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

I liked the scenes with Troy and Leo, where has Tim gone? Has he got lost in the fair city wilderness??

who's tim?:confused:
    dont remember him at all

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

sam34 wrote: »
    dont remember him at all

he was that grumpy ol fella with olga, the russian girl. he was really cruel to her (i'm not sure if he was abusive or not?) and got really peeved off when she became friends with sergei.

ooh i love where this is going with tracey and dom and dean. now tracey and dean are extra pally, and dom's extra desperate, and tracey is extra sympathetic! this is perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

sam34 wrote: »
    dont remember him at all

He's the evil guy who was going out with Lana's Russian friend, back when Fair City had about thirty different nationalities in it. He kept getting into arguments with Sergei, the one who looked like Alexei Sayle. Tim ran the taxi firm with Leo, so we should really see him around the place.

Good fun in the garage tonight with the new girl and Robin. "It's a natural kink!" :D

But I never thought Una would turn out to be a murderer. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Meller wrote: »
    ooh i love where this is going with tracey and dom and dean. now tracey and dean are extra pally, and dom's extra desperate, and tracey is extra sympathetic! this is perfect

There was a moment outside McCoys tonight when I thought they were going to kiss. They're both really good, aren't they? They hardly need a script.

Do you think Leo will get involved? I'd love to see him jump in to save Dean. Then if Maureen sees, she might go "my hero!" and give him what he's after.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Totally seeing Una going out after Ringo to do her penance. I really had to laugh at the reaction she got when she volunteered her services :D

Ohmigod Dominic :eek: I find it really creepy that his voice softens when he gets frustrated and angry. That "breakdown" scene then in the street with Tracey. Crocodile tears, the manipulative swine! It can't be much longer until he snaps completely.

And go Leo! The hound.

I enjoyed tonights show.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Oh it wont be long before he snaps.....dnn, dnn, dnnnnnnnn:P

Eyespy wrote: »
    Totally seeing Una going out after Ringo to do her penance. I really had to laugh at the reaction she got when she volunteered her services :D

i just hope this doesn't mean keith will go and have some affair with like saoirse or cliodhna or something...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

gogglebok wrote: »
    There was a moment outside McCoys tonight when I thought they were going to kiss. They're both really good, aren't they? They hardly need a script.

Do you think Leo will get involved? I'd love to see him jump in to save Dean. Then if Maureen sees, she might go "my hero!" and give him what he's after.

YEES!! They are! Very real both of them! Its an unlikely pairing but the two of them make it work. Dean only smiles when he's with Tracey, ive noticed!! awwwww!!:D The scene where they where walking to the pub was lovely!:D

I think Dean and Carol will team up if Dom beats Tracy!! Wouldnt like to be him!! :D

LEO IS INSANELY FUNNY!!! "I got a few lines, A lot of women like that!" or His reaction when Bela told him he was getting too old!! LOL! Maureen is a bad actress.
    Troy "Did you throw a bottle of aftershave over yourself?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

This Saoirse and Una the Bully with the Belly (well done JP Liz) storyline is obviously how they will write Una out while she drops her sprog. They will hardly send her off to do her penance with Ringo, will they ??
    Dominic was SO creepy tonight, great chemistry between Tracy and Dean, hope they get together.

Anyone notice how Una kept covering her bump tonight?

First with her handbag at the start of the episode and then with the cushion over her when she was looking at the pictures.

Troy is so fit I wanna snog the face off of him. Loved the gay remarks from Leo again lol.

Good on Tracey for going out for a drink. Pity she'll pay for it tomorrow night.

First with her handbag at the start of the episode and then with the cushion over her when she was looking at the pictures.

she's been doing that for ages, the handbag drives me mad... it just rests in front of her like it's floating mid-air, how do they expect us not to notice

Troy is so fit I wanna snog the face off of him. Loved the gay remarks from Leo again lol.

Good on Tracey for going out for a drink. Pity she'll pay for it tomorrow night.

I think it was getting very obvious how Una kept covering her bump with the bag and it got to the point where it really annoyed me.

I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help laughing at Dominic at the end lol. It was getting too funny. Tracey should have stayed out with Dean for the night and when she mentioned having a laugh, I said out loud gosh you would think that is a crime and then she said it :eek::D

I am so bored of Una and this Saoirse one, who cares if she bullied her sister :o

oh and Bela is back!! wondered where he got to lol

I actually felt really ashamed for Dominic last night. It was cringe worthy when he was on his knees begging like that. I actually looked away for a minute until the drum beats rolled at the end of the episode.

Why does Una and that sister of hers have to be back in a storyline? The two of them are terribler wooden actors and just bore me to death. Hopefully Una will feel so guilty she'll leave and join a convent on the other side of the world!

I'm looking foward to tonight's episode with Tracey and Dominic. The preview last night looked brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

who do fair city think they are insulting the good county that is Roscommon.

It was Doug the Dub :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

It was Doug the Dub :D

thats the boy, something about him 'goin nowhere near the culchies of roscommon ' or something..................

oh well. roscommon's loss !! no bleedin doubt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement