Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

I wouldn't want him around my town anyway :D

As Christy said to him when he tried to buy a pint in McCoy's:

"Come back in two years, that's if you're not in prison by then"

LMAO:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    Troy is so fit I wanna snog the face off of him. Loved the gay remarks from Leo again lol.

They're great together. What was that crack about moisturiser? "Maybe YOUR friends use it". It's very believable they way they slag each other.

MaryCat! wrote: »
    Dean only smiles when he's with Tracey, ive noticed!! awwwww!!:D

That's very clever. I never spotted that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I think this Maureen one will annoy me, she is so wooden and that accent is irritating but I bear her cos I love Leo :D

I actually felt really ashamed for Dominic last night. It was cringe worthy when he was on his knees begging like that. I actually looked away for a minute until the drum beats rolled at the end of the episode.

Why does Una and that sister of hers have to be back in a storyline? The two of them are terribler wooden actors and just bore me to death. Hopefully Una will feel so guilty she'll leave and join a convent on the other side of the world!

I'm looking foward to tonight's episode with Tracey and Dominic. The preview last night looked brilliant.

I do like Una but who cares about her sister and why introduce Keith Duffy and then write him out again? When will he be back or was it a fleeting visit??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

keith is definitely coming back he was written out because of boyzone concerts I think.. love keith

nellie07 wrote: »
    keith is definitely coming back he was written out because of boyzone concerts I think.. love keith

Ah ok, seems he has been in and out of fair city and seems a bit stop start lol

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

gogglebok wrote: »
    That's very clever. I never spotted that.

me neither, but it is and it's very cute.
    i felt so embarrassed for leo last night e_e

this thread has been hopping lately, haha

Meller wrote: »
    me neither, but it is and it's very cute.
    i felt so embarrassed for leo last night e_e

this thread has been hopping lately, haha

haha and all of us with low post counts too, we just can't stop talking about Fair City :D

I gave up watching the others coronation street eastenders etc, love fair city,

love the new mechanic, briliant to stand up to Robyn the little drama queen

love ali and carol too brilliant actresses!

• Advertisement

I gave up watching the others coronation street eastenders etc, love fair city,

love the new mechanic, briliant to stand up to Robyn the little drama queen

love ali and carol too brilliant actresses!

Not keen on the new mechanic but Robin needs to be challenged. I adore Carol, my favourite by far in the soap. She is brilliant. So blunt, straight to the point, hope they give her another love interest and please don't be Christy!!

Niamh is bugging me alot lately too, but unas sister in it is gas!

Niamh is bugging me alot lately too, but unas sister in it is gas!

I think Unas sister is wooden and quite pointless. I like Niamh & Paul. I like Niamhs youngest brother, he is promising I think.

I think shes a bit cracked and very 'normal' as how a couples act! I dunno i always loved niamh but she always has a bloody face on her now and this constant throwing of eyes to heaven! (you/d swear I knew her) yeah her young brother is great though hes been on the clinic too

God the Clinic, I miss that

angel01 wrote: »
    I do like Una but who cares about her sister and why introduce Keith Duffy and then write him out again? When will he be back or was it a fleeting visit??

Boyzone are on tour at the moment so that's why Keith is out of it at the moment. I'd imagine he'll be back when it finishes.

thats what i said Eddie!!!!

Sorry Nellie. I didn't mean to overwrite you.

Sorry Nellie. I didn't mean to overwrite you.

not at all Eddie Im only joking!:)

:):)

Can't wait for tonight. Should be a highly dramatic episode with Big Dom flipping out.

what a headcase he is!! lol! brilliant actor - id love to slap him

• Advertisement

I can't wait for Carol to confront him over his actions. He deserves a good dressing down. He's the one always giving out and saying things. It'll be nice to see him recieve some well deserved karma from Carol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Dominic is gonna kick off tonight.. Finding the whole Dean/Tracey thing a bit hard to believe..

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Sigh, Dreamy Dean, I'm in love! And very impressed with Troy back there too. But Dominic :eek: Going back to watch it now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Domnics eyes are way freaky! :eek:

I'm enraged. The bloody cheek of Dominic to make all those homophobic remarks to Troy. Dean was right in what he said. Troy is more of a man then he will ever be.

Good on Carol for standing up to the bloody idiot. He deserved that dressing down tonight.

Both Troy and Dean looked delicious tonight. I've never really looked at Dean before because I was always too hooked on Troy, but he's actually fit as.

The ending scenes were so disturbing. Dominic was spoiling for a fight. Tracey should have walked with Carol :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Jeez, all VERY dramatic. I'm exhausted from watching it. Hilda Fay is a tremendous actress, Dominic was so freaky. Can't wait for Sunday

I'm left shaken after the end of the episode. Thank god RTE issued a warning at the start of the episode. What's the odds that they will recieve complaints about the dramatic ending scenes?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Both Troy and Dean looked delicious tonight. I've never really looked at Dean before because I was always too hooked on Troy, but he's actually fit as.

The ending scenes were so disturbing. Dominic was spoiling for a fight. Tracey should have walked with Carol :(

I agree totally, Dean has the most fabulous smile. And I hate to admit it but I actually was screaming at Tracey to get out from the time Dominic started to pour the drink. I think I'd prefer if the actor was loud when he gets angry, his voice was really sinister tonight.

Looking at the end where they showed the clips for tomorrow night, Leo and Dean was hilarious. I expect Carol to go after Dominic with one of Billys golf clubs, well I live in hope anyway. She can get that crooked solicitor back then.

And I have to give Keith an honourable mention for the hanky in Una's crying scene. He's so sweet.

Who cares about bully Dom?

If I had a fella like Troy I would be proud and wouldn't be afraid to show him all over town either!

Speaking of the preview for Sunday - Carol knows exactly what he did because she's seen the same marks on Billy's hands when he used to beat her!

• Advertisement

Jesus, that was harrowing. I literally wanted to look away from that last scene.

I loved the way Troy and Dean reacted to Dominic, and poor old Carol having to apologise to him - she looked like she was really swallowing her feelings, just for Tracy. Lovely performance.

Tracy is brilliant too, but I think the two stars tonight were Dominic and the script. That scene at the end was frightening, and it used bits of information for lots of earlier scenes - about Dominic's impotence, about Troy being gay, about Dean's infatuation, about the counselling. It was like watching a great play, or Boys From the Black Stuff. Dominic was so quiet before the explosion, but you could really see it coming.

Fair play to the writers. Dominic is a much better villain than Billy Meehan ever was. That was a cartoon, thiis is real and a bit sickening.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement